Hill Top Research Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Friendly working environment
Research Technician (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 December 2015
Nice and friendly working environment. Working to be more careful, accurate and flexible.
Enhanced the ability of multi-task, attention to detail, quick-learning.
Learned SOPs, good clinical practices (GCP), good documentary practices (GDP) etc.
Clear division of labor in management, and each one being charged with specific responsibilities.
Good if temporary
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, Manitoba16 March 2015
This place is good for temporary employment but in the long term there is no room for advancement. All staff have been working there for 20+ years so none of the senior staff are open to any innovative ideas.
Extreme favouritism by immature supervisor
Participant Recruitment (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB24 August 2013
Several people on my team did no work at all because they were friends with the supervisor. One person would bring her laptop and do her homework and then read it to the rest of us to see what we thought. Others would openly do crossword puzzles and read books while the rest of us worked. Supervisor would give only her friends internet access. This applies to her three close friends/drinking buddies only, the rest of the team is forced to work.

Too much drama for the pay involved, unless you like being pushed around by people with double digit IQ's.
Pros
Cons
no benefits or paid breaks