Hill International, Inc Employee Reviews

Good company
DIRECTOR OF RECRUITING (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA19 July 2017
Employees make Hill. Hill is a project management firm and a staff augmentation / outsourcing group, The company allows for an individual to use their skill sets.
Great Company
Director of Marketing (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA11 July 2017
I've learned how to be a professional from being at Hill for over 16 years. The company has grown and is now going through tough times but I'm confident we will get through the tough times.
Pros
Independence, People
Cons
Upper Management
Its a opportunity of International experience of different region of the world.
Senior Quantity Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi9 July 2017
As an organisation, I really appreciated about the coordination and relationship with the employees and management level at the project premises. It was good for all the employees. otherwise, emplyees have to find how they have to find solutions to their problems. It says workplace culture is a happy place to work all the employees.

I felt working with the Hill Int'l one of the typical days at work when compared to other organisations. That means we cannot feel any difficulty if you know the subject with the profession.

The hardest part of the job I felt in the end of the week filling the attendance sheet uploading to the system. It always made big difficulties with the internet environment. Other than that working with professional is the most enjoyable part of the job in the Hill International Inc. because they are looking after us with providing Medical insurance and reasonable salary etc. (Therefore no headaches during the working environments)
Pros
I do not think about it. If anyone paid reasonably, its not essential.
Cons
Already reflects with current work places.
Una empresa que no te defiende
Design Manager (Current Employee) –  Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S.13 June 2017
Hay grupos ya formados en la empresa los cuales son acosadores de los nuevos integrantes, si no les parece te hacen la vida imposible.
Pros
Doble aguinaldo
Cons
No respetan el horario y te tienen trabajando como esclavo
Relaxed Workplace
Human Resources Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA9 June 2017
Hill International, Inc is a relaxed atmosphere. Everyone within the office speaks too each other pretty often. For the most part everyday is pretty routine.
Exellent Employer
Quantity Surveyor Managing (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi24 April 2017
Supporting HR and HO Team, It was pleasant time to work with HILL INTERNATIONAL until I resigned due to job offer at more proffered location due better education facilities were available
Construction Management. Great learning environment. Great co-workers.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA13 April 2017
A combined effort with talented group of professionals. The upper management listens, respects and is responsive to the team members working in the field.
Pros
Good place to work and learn
Well respected company in the industry
Proposals & Graphics Group (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA27 March 2017
Great place to work when I started there. As the company grew, the "smaller" employees got lost in the shuffle. Lower position employees felt as if their voices weren't heard. Overall, a good company to work for.
Nice place for old people who are ready to retire
Project Architect (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA8 February 2017
Hill International is a great place for well experienced professional. Whoever, if you are just starting, I don't really believe you belong to this firm.
Nice & Well Manage Organization
Document Controller (Current Employee) –  Dubai5 September 2016
My experience in Hill International Inc. is quite well and fruitful. Management & Staff is very cooperative and supporting.
Pros
Less working hours
Cons
Project base Employment
Ambiente de trabajo bueno
GERENTE DE SEGURIDAD INDIUSTRIAL (Former Employee) –  México28 January 2016
el día a día se compone con revisiones a los sistemas de seguridad y salud que se encuentran implementados, esto para dar seguimiento a los estatutos legales como contractuales, esto es administrativamente como en campo para detectar desviaciones como debilidades de los procesos y fomentar su desarrollo efectivo.
Pros
Gastos medicos mayores
Cons
no hay liderazgo por las gerencias
Hill International is an established firm and was a honor to work with.
Priciple in Charge Construction Inspector (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA16 November 2015
Hill International is an established firm and was a honor to work with throughout my time with the firm. My experience with Hill International was a advantage to the expanding of my construction inspection horizons.
Pros
The opportunity to work with Hill International
Cons
that our time working together came to an end
International Construction Consulting Firm
Program Analyst / Cost Estimator (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC5 November 2015
Hill International, Inc. is an international construction consulting firm that seeks to partner with and/or employ industry professionals to meet the unique and specialized needs of their clients endeavors maintain and/or enhance their business practices in construction.
Great opportunity to further develop management skills
Graphic Designer/Proposal Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA16 September 2015
Compensation and benefits were good.

Great opportunity to further develop management skills while working on designs and proposals.

Friendly atmosphere and good company.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Communication between departments
Ok
Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZ11 September 2015
It very small company , att staff are good, and management are also ok and they are take care of all staff. But no job security
Good Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA22 June 2015
Learned some about program management, would have enjoyed staying on to learn more and possibly advance. Good Employees and close staff. Enjoyed my role and ability to support the VP' s in house.
Excellent
Sr Mechanical Engineer PM/CM MEP (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT23 May 2015
A combined effort with the most talented group of professionals I have ever worked with. The upper management listens and respects the troops in the field.
International Consultant
Vice President Ι Global Development (Current Employee) –  Washington, DC20 October 2014
Professional Consultant Firm with strong founder family involvement.
Excellent family oriented companty
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJ Corporate Offices18 April 2014
I would reccommend anyone to work for Hill. I has excellent benefits and the people who work there are helpful.
Productive, and fun work enviornment
TCI (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA11 November 2013
It is a typical day working in the field, handling the normal paperwork and inspecting the work completed by the contractor.