Hill-Rom

Hill-Rom Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
horrible place for MOTHERS!!!
Guest and Meeting attendant (Former Employee), Batesville, In. (jawacdah farm)December 4, 2014
Pros: free lunches, great great great co-workers
Cons: no understanding to real life issues!!!!
3weeks to Christmas & I have been fired. Because of being an hour late (at 7am!!) due to sick child. I called my manager, didn't miss my shift or miss my goals for the day. VERY DISAPOINTED!!!! Repeatedly told how good of a worker I am/was. But, job not for me. Excuse me!?! But why???? Because im a mother!? This big company wants to act like they are – more... the very best & treat their employees the very best & that's WRONG. They are great at lying & bs'ing their employees.
Even if one had been late multiple times before or missed work, dealing with a sick child should be excused!!!! Its sad really.
Real life happens!!! But, if you have kids & are the sole provider...do not, I repeat doooo not get a job here. They will break your heart & RUIN your life if real stuff happens!!!
By the way....my sick daughter had doctors notes. But, doesn't matter. She should of went to school with a fever & raging diarrhea!!!! – less
Long hours, but great work environment
Field Service Representative (Former Employee), Tualatin, ORNovember 15, 2014
Pros: fun people, decent benefits, driving is easy
Cons: being on-call
Good company to work for, with good benefits. Lots of fun characters to work with. I only left because I didn't see a whole lot of room for advancement in a field I was interested in without moving to Batesville, Indiana.
work 5-7 day weeks. working on heavy equipment and repairing it
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXNovember 14, 2014
Pros: only on call one weekend a month
Cons: when on call you get no rest
how to repair equipment by trouble shooting delivering the equipment to a resident or to the hospitals.
Visiting new accounts everyday
Field Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 16, 2014
Pros: great benefits.
Cons: not knowing the time your work day would end.
A typical day consisted of delivery and customer service which in turn taught a lot of customer service skills. Lots of communication with co-workers and the most difficult part of the job would be probably be the labor. On the other hand, what made it most enjoyable would be the customer service.
good place to work
Field Technician (Current Employee), Lincoln, ILOctober 9, 2014
Great place to work. Long Hours not bad pay just looking for somthing more outside
Used to like to work there.
Electronics Technician (Current Employee), Batesville, INOctober 7, 2014
Very top heavy company that has slowly been moving away from engineering.
Okay place to work
Supplier Quality - Senior Quality Technician (Former Employee), Batesville, INOctober 6, 2014
Learned how to work with people, some management okay, co-workers was the best part of the job, hardest part of the job was determining true root cause of failed part, most enjoyable part of the job was working with other departments.
Pleasant
Documentation/Benefit Specialist (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: helping people
Cons: not being a people company but just a company
I enjoyed this job, I learned a lot about healthcare from billing stand point.
nice
Capital Service Technician (Former Employee), Queens, NYSeptember 14, 2014
good place
night shift
love the place
deal with costumers
deal with doctors and nurses
Great job with flexible schedules
Hospital Bed Technician (Former Employee), Pearl City, HISeptember 3, 2014
Pros: you create your own schedule
Cons: pay a little low for work
I loved working for this company, i created my own schedule and your had no one breathing down your neck as long as you did your job and the hospitals were happy. There were two reasons i quit, first was I had very dishonest boss who would forge documents, and second was the pay.
Great Company But...
Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee), Batesville, INAugust 29, 2014
The call center environment sucks. Management only cares about numbers and doesn't even care if certain people don't work as long as work is getting done. I have a lot of friends in different departments and they LOVE it. I think the call center aspect of the job is where I get a bitter taste in my mouth because I absolutely love this company.
Major provider of jobs over the years.
Research Specialist (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCAugust 6, 2014
A company that have provided opportunities to many individuals in the area..
Great company for working knowledge
Quality Technician (Current Employee), Batesville, INAugust 6, 2014
Received a lot of good learning and knowledge. Learned a lot about FDA Guidelines and ISO Guidelines
Management and Pay
Asset Specialist (Current Employee), WashingtonJuly 31, 2014
Management is horrible and half the time not reliable. Pay is way under what you should get paid for everything we do. And they keep adding it on. We are understaffed and underpaid.
Great Environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCJuly 18, 2014
It was a pleasure working here. The staff was great, the pay was great, and the job was great.
Great place to work. New management
Field Service Representative (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 15, 2014
Pros: benefits, overtime, bonus, room for growth
Cons: constantly on your feet
If you don't mind being on your feet and moving around a lot this is a great place to work. Hill-Rom will fly you to their head quarters in Batesville, Indiana for a two week training. The Houston location is under new management. They fired most if not all of the previous workers. They are hiring people with a team first mentality. You work on your – more... own, but you are held accountable. – less
Poor Management
Asset Specialist (Current Employee), Austin, TXJuly 9, 2014
Hill-Rom could be a great company to work for, but the management in the Austin are is very bad.
no clear leadership to a company goal
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK (Former Employee), Batesville, INJune 24, 2014
Pros: pay grade for the area was good.
Cons: in the office there there were no scheduled breaks and the work loads were too much.
Hill-Rom, was a company, in my opinion hard to for. With different management styles there was not really solid consistence in leadership.
overall review
Regional Network Engineer / Project Management (Current Employee), Raleigh, NC = VariousJune 19, 2014
Field Service covers all of NC. Very Challenging but highly rewarding job.
The department I'm in does not have room for growth
Asset Specialist (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 17, 2014
A great starter job that prepares you for next move up the ladder.

1 2 3 4 5

About Hill-Rom

Hill-Rom Holdings holds Hill-Rom Company, which, in turn, holds hospital patients safe and secure. Hill-Rom makes, sells, and – Read more