Hill-Rom

Hill-Rom Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good place to work
Field Technician (Current Employee), Lincoln, ILOctober 9, 2014
Great place to work. Long Hours not bad pay just looking for somthing more outside
Used to like to work there.
Electronics Technician (Current Employee), Batesville, INOctober 7, 2014
Very top heavy company that has slowly been moving away from engineering.
Okay place to work
Supplier Quality - Senior Quality Technician (Former Employee), Batesville, INOctober 6, 2014
Learned how to work with people, some management okay, co-workers was the best part of the job, hardest part of the job was determining true root cause of failed part, most enjoyable part of the job was working with other departments.
Pleasant
Documentation/Benefit Specialist (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: helping people
Cons: not being a people company but just a company
I enjoyed this job, I learned a lot about healthcare from billing stand point.
nice
Capital Service Technician (Former Employee), Queens, NYSeptember 14, 2014
good place
night shift
love the place
deal with costumers
deal with doctors and nurses
Great job with flexible schedules
Hospital Bed Technician (Former Employee), Pearl City, HISeptember 3, 2014
Pros: you create your own schedule
Cons: pay a little low for work
I loved working for this company, i created my own schedule and your had no one breathing down your neck as long as you did your job and the hospitals were happy. There were two reasons i quit, first was I had very dishonest boss who would forge documents, and second was the pay.
Great Company But...
Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee), Batesville, INAugust 29, 2014
The call center environment sucks. Management only cares about numbers and doesn't even care if certain people don't work as long as work is getting done. I have a lot of friends in different departments and they LOVE it. I think the call center aspect of the job is where I get a bitter taste in my mouth because I absolutely love this company.
Major provider of jobs over the years.
Research Specialist (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCAugust 6, 2014
A company that have provided opportunities to many individuals in the area..
Great company for working knowledge
Quality Technician (Current Employee), Batesville, INAugust 6, 2014
Received a lot of good learning and knowledge. Learned a lot about FDA Guidelines and ISO Guidelines
Management and Pay
Asset Specialist (Current Employee), WashingtonJuly 31, 2014
Management is horrible and half the time not reliable. Pay is way under what you should get paid for everything we do. And they keep adding it on. We are understaffed and underpaid.
Great Environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCJuly 18, 2014
It was a pleasure working here. The staff was great, the pay was great, and the job was great.
Great place to work. New management
Field Service Representative (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 15, 2014
Pros: benefits, overtime, bonus, room for growth
Cons: constantly on your feet
If you don't mind being on your feet and moving around a lot this is a great place to work. Hill-Rom will fly you to their head quarters in Batesville, Indiana for a two week training. The Houston location is under new management. They fired most if not all of the previous workers. They are hiring people with a team first mentality. You work on your – more... own, but you are held accountable. – less
Poor Management
Asset Specialist (Current Employee), Austin, TXJuly 9, 2014
Hill-Rom could be a great company to work for, but the management in the Austin are is very bad.
no clear leadership to a company goal
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK (Former Employee), Batesville, INJune 24, 2014
Pros: pay grade for the area was good.
Cons: in the office there there were no scheduled breaks and the work loads were too much.
Hill-Rom, was a company, in my opinion hard to for. With different management styles there was not really solid consistence in leadership.
overall review
Regional Network Engineer / Project Management (Current Employee), Raleigh, NC = VariousJune 19, 2014
Field Service covers all of NC. Very Challenging but highly rewarding job.
The department I'm in does not have room for growth
Asset Specialist (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 17, 2014
A great starter job that prepares you for next move up the ladder.
Fun workplace with ability to learn and grow indiviually
Field Service Technician (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 10, 2014
Pros: great working environment, worked around school schedule
Cons: low pay and felt underappreciated
I worked here when I was relatively young so benefits were not as much of an issue. My only real problem was that I had trained folks to work there, whom had been there years less than me and sadly found out they were being paid more. I brought this attention to of my superiors and the were willing to raise my pay to there pay (equal). I felt I should – more... have been paid more, but otherwise the job was fine. At this job, you learn how to deliver food in a hospital setting and what goes along with cleanliness and PPE. For that I was thankful. I also worked with really nice people, many of whom were older, who gave my great working advice. – less
Professional organization
PROFESSIONAL SALES HISTORY (Former Employee), Batesville, INJune 6, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: lack of coverage
Strategic selling, goals, business growth, b2b, relationship building, customer oriented to exceed overall satisfaction. My overall experience was very positive & successful achieving accolades for Presidents Club. My colleagues were an asset to work & know at Hill-Rom. The only obstacles were in the process at the corporate billing division, solution – more... was in following up on status to insure billing was being completed on time. The most enjoyable entity was providing a product that truly made a difference in the patients outcome & establishing great relationships with the accounts I serviced. – less
Smart, fun people who get things done!
Project Assistant (Current Employee), Acton, MAApril 16, 2014
Pros: location is lovely
Cons: not enough conference rooms!
I came in as a projects assistant and office manager. The challenge was juggling the projects I was managing as well as ordering the coffee that every liked! I have tremendous satisfaction for the wrokd I've done here at HIll-Rom.
Loved what I did but, 24/7 kept me away from family
Field Service Representative (Former Employee), Appleton, WIApril 14, 2014
Pros: good pay, great benefits
Cons: always away from home
Had a valued connection with my accounts and co-workers. Loved what I did working with hospital and assisted living staffs. Every day was different. Drawback was being on call 24/7 and traveled away from home 95% of time. No constant in Management, changed almost annually.

1 2 3 4 5

About Hill-Rom

Hill-Rom Holdings holds Hill-Rom Company, which, in turn, holds hospital patients safe and secure. Hill-Rom makes, sells, and – Read more