Hilary Farr Design is currently looking for a motivated, energetic and creative Interior Design Assistant to join our team. Primarily working under Principle Designer, Hilary Farr, the ideal candidate will be responsible for providing design & office assistance, as well as managing personal and professional schedules.
- Able to work within a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment.
- Possess strong skills in using AutoCad.
- Experience with Environmental/Sustainable design would be an asset.
- A high level of attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-up is crucial
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to work flexible hours to meet challenging and changing deadlines
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to prioritize tasks and projects
- Manages the schedule, including scheduling meetings, personal appointments, travel arrangements, and
- Source and select the preparation of finishes and materials, fixtures, furniture and equipment.
- Education within the Interior Design field; Interior design degree preferred, or Diploma in Interior Design acceptable.
- Possesses the ability to work on their own
- Possess strong skills in AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel, Adobe Suite products
- Use of personal vehicle a must
Please email your CV to intern[at]hilaryfarrdesign.com.
We thank you in advance for your interest. However, due to the large volume of applicants, only those qualified candidates selected to move through the process will be contacted.
Indeed - 10 months ago