Fort McMurray - New Home Customer Service Manager
Highstreet Ventures Inc. is a Kelowna, BC based real estate development company specializing in multi-family projects in Western Canada, currently building approximately 500 homes per year (see www.highstreetliving.ca for details). We have an immediate need for a construction and sales professional to join our team in on a contract basis in Fort McMurray.
Your primary role will be to ensure a smooth customer service experience from the time an owner moves in until the time their move in customer service issues are completed.
This is a 3 month contract starting September 1, 2014. Wages will be competitive and if required, you will be provided accommodation, a per diem for meals, and flights in and out of Fort McMurray. The first month will require 4 weeks of non-stop work, 6 days per week. It is expected in the first month hours will be in excess of 60 hours weekly.
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the move in process and customer service process;
- Understand the value proposition of our homes by quickly learning the market for new homes in Fort McMurray;
- Work closely with construction manager to ensure the system of tracking customer service issues through to completion and sign off by the customer is adhered to;
- Handle small customer service items directly, and ensure the system in place properly summarizes where and when sub-trades are needed, and provide access to homes for sub-trades, working closely with the construction manager; and,
- Act as the primary point of contact for customer service related decisions in Fort McMurray.
Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required;
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to prioritize with many competing interests;
- Minimum 3 years of finishing construction experience or general contracting/project management of multifamily construction;
- Previous experience moving customers into new homes;
- Previous sales experience is considered an asset;
- Understanding of building systems, including the operation of boilers and Mircom systems
- Proficiency in the use of Excel, email, scanning documents, use of a camera phone and general computer use;
- Ability to take detailed notes on walk throughs that will enable parts to be ordered, sub-trades to be assigned tasks, and all work to be understood post walk through without having to re-enter the home; and,
- Knowledge of National Home Warranty defect guidelines will be considered an asset.
Please email Scott Campbell with your resume. We will contact you for an interview if we see an opportunity to work together.
Although this is a 3 month contract, full-time permanent employment could be available in Edmonton or Red Deer following the completion of this contract should the candidate and company be a good fit.
Indeed - 26 days ago
About Highstreet Ventures Inc.
Highstreet Ventures is a Kelowna, BC based real estate development and property management company with a...