Experienced Maintenance/Customer Service Person Wanted
Live in or Live Near our Airdrie Site
Highstreet is a real estate development company that is focused on developing and managing quality, new rental apartments in Western Canada. Our mission is to redefine rental apartment living by creating visibly unique experiences, one individual, one home, one community at a time.
We are expanding our rental community in Airdrie and are looking for a Maintenance / Customer Service person to support or Community Leader with high quality solutions to tenant’s maintenance requests. Our Airdrie location has 192 suites.
The Customer Service Leader is responsible for providing our rental community quality general building maintenance and repairs, for all in-suite and common areas. This is a full time position with benefits after 90 days, you will primarily respond to maintenance requests and general upkeep at our Airdrie Community; but will also be expected to coordinate sub-trades and contracted workers such as snow removal and lawn maintenance.
- Maintain the residential community to the high standards that Highstreet Ventures promises
- Perform maintenance work in residential units and common areas; be available on call on a rotating basis to deal with problems that occur after hours and/or on weekends
- Manage tenant requests including proper follow up to ensure satisfaction and completion
- Be responsible for minor plumbing and electrical repairs and maintenance
- Effectively troubleshoot minor appliance repairs
- Organization with great values
- Attractive wages
- Company paid benefits
- Rental incentives
- Opportunity to advance
- Work environment that is respectful, encouraging, proactive
Our ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- the ability to recognize problems, and initiative to resolve issues
- demonstrates a sense of ownership as it relates to attitude in work
- always strives to do more than the minimum
- a dedication to quality work and attention to detail
- competent, sensible, and possessing sound judgment
- trustworthy, honest, and able to pass a security clearance
If this describes you then we would be excited to hear from you to explore the opportunity to live and work in a community that is second to none!
About Highstreet Ventures Inc.
Highstreet Ventures is a Kelowna, BC based real estate development and property management company with a...