We are seeking individuals to fill the role of Host within our Guest Services Team. Hosts act as ambassadors for the shopping centre while providing support to a range of services such as information and directions, gift wrapping, gift cards, lost and found, strollers, etc.
We recruit individuals whose personality, initiative and customer driven approach shines through. An inspiration to your team and colleagues, you’ll have the passion and commitment to get things done, while always placing our customers, tenants and partners at the centre of everything you do.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to create memorable customer interactions and excellent service.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of Highstreet services, amenities, facilities, tenants, as well as community events and information.
- Oversees customer complaints, comments and feedback and initiates ways to continually improve services.
- Oversees a range of services (as defined) and maintain inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Supports Valet as part of the Guest Services offering.
- Liaise with service partners, ie. towing, locked-in keys, car boost etc.
- Participates and support all special events and promotions.
- Provides feedback and insight reports to Highstreet’s Marketing Coordinator on a weekly basis.
- Keeps up to date on new programs, services and procedures as required.
- Participates in special projects and assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Previous experience in guest services or customer facing role
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Basic understanding of Social Media an asset
- Regional (Fraser Valley) knowledge and insight an asset
- Positive attitude and a strong desire to provide excellent customer service
- Presents themselves in a professional manner and polished demeanor
- Communicates effectively with customers, retailers, service providers and internal team
- Must be friendly and outgoing
- Responsible, punctual, organized and resourceful
- Demonstrates personal integrity and honesty
- Ability to be independent and part of a team
Indeed - 20 months ago