Camp Safety Advisor
Highmark Safety Solutions is a provider of multiple safety services with a focus on safety program development and management, providing quality site safety personnel, and offering a wide variety of cost effective safety supplies.
We are currently providing onsite safety personnel for numerous industrial and oilfield projects. We value our team members and their commitment to the organization, recognizing their contribution to the ongoing success of Highmark Safety. Our team is always looking for qualified individuals to join us in assisting our customers in developing their safety culture.
Highmark Safety is currently accepting applications for contract Safety Advisors. Multiple positions are currently available on drilling & completions, and construction projects. We have openings on projects in southern, central, and northern Alberta.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coaching and promoting Health and Safety Programs
- Performing safety audits and inspections at work sites
- Communicating safety standards to field workers to ensure compliance with all governing bodies
- Ensuring all workers understand their roles with respect to health and safety
- Conducting incident investigations
- Preference given to applicants with an OH&S Certificate/ diploma or NSCO
- A strong knowledge of OH&S regulations
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills are essential
- Ability to travel extensively throughout Alberta
- Computer and presentation skills are required
Looking to fill positions in all Northern Alberta