Senior Manager, Canadian Tax
Salary to $150K DOE
One of the Top Employers in Montreal
You will experience an outstanding work environment.
Your experience have given you a wealth of knowledge in corporate income tax which allows you to identify tax issues and develop solutions to meet the needs of our clients.You have diversified experience in a variety of industries - or in-depth knowledge of one industry.
. You have specialized experience in taxation matters that integrated with an understanding of finance, accounting and management and you act as the first point of contact for your clients.
- CPA designation, lawyer or notary;
- CICA In-Depth level 1 and or 2 Tax Course or a Master of Tax;
- Eight plus years of experience in tax, accounting, law or a related field;
Your personal attributes
- Open-minded to continuing education;
- Team-player ;
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills;
- Customer service orientation;