Salary $110K++ DOE
Your responsibilities will include :
- Project management of multi-channel digital marketing programs.
- Manage project plans and deliverables including client, internal and third party resources
- Manage project budgets, variances, and internal reporting and issue resolution, contributing to plans for addressing variances and internal reporting needs
- Manage definition and delivery of project tracking and client reporting as appropriate for all levels of internal and client stakeholders
- Manage escalations with internal teams and directly with the client
- Assist account management staff with scope management
- Interface with subject matter experts in tech, strategy, analytics and reporting to collaborate and communicate on the requirements, timing and solution delivery
- Effectively communicate with the account teams, clients, technology implementation team and vendors to manage interactive projects from inception to delivery
- Access requirements and constraints to; assist in the design of potential solution(s) and note potential risks/pitfalls
- Assist in statement of work and proposal generation
- Gathering and documenting requirements for interactive projects.
- Leading requirements gathering
- Leading project team status meetings
- Generation of MS Project plans, issues logs, task assignment lists
- Project managing web development projects, permission email projects, web content updates, email campaign deployment
- Experience in Project control, communication, and resource management
- Manage quality through a consistent, planned, and regimented Quality Assurance practice
Skills and Experience:
- Strong PM with experience working within a digital agency. You bring a technical background to this role.
- A minimum of 4 years experience as a Project Manager. You bring very strong methodology and communication skills to this role
- 3+ years recent experience with Interactive Marketing solutions including web and email marketing solutions, SEO, SEM.
- 3+ years of managing Interactive implementation team
- 4+ years of combined project experience on projects that included aspects of: database design; website software development; quality assurance; technical operations
- Basic understanding of databases, Internet technologies (http(s), e-mail, html, css)
- Understanding of components required to develop a interactive marketing solution including Email Marketing, Web content management, Business Analysis, Quality Assurance and Information Architecture
- Experience with Web Analytics (website tagging for web campaign tracking and reporting purposes and Generating reports with web analytics systems
- Experience with Email Analytics (Understanding of email statistics and generating reports from email marketing tool)
- Proficient in MS Project and Visio (or other wire framing tool)
- College or University undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Electronic/Computer Engineering, Information Technology Studies or Business Administration (or equivalent)
Highline Peak Group Inc.
With the spotlight on mid to senior level management searches, HPG is a strategic recruitment firm focused on...