FULL-TIME ASSISTANT PRODUCE MANAGER! MUST HAVE GROCERY/SUPERMARKET EXPERIENCE!
- Responsible for handling team members and customer issues when they arise.
- Supports the department manager in implementing of all department initiatives.
- Checks deliveries to purchase orders verifying content and ensuring quality and appearance of purchases.
- Assists with the promotion of special sales in the department, ensuring that a supply of product is on display.
- Authorizes reduced items.
- Sets up tables including loading carts with produce in coolers, delivering to tables, unloading produce and creating displays.
- Assists with the completion of work schedules for staff.
- Assist customers and merchandise products in display cases and price correctly according to company standards.
- 1-3 years experience working in a produce department in a large format retail food environment, preferably in an assistant supervisory role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to operate in changing temperatures on a regular basis.
- Able to walk & stand for extended periods of time.
- Need be able to work flexible shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Indeed - 7 months ago