Higher Education Marketing is looking to hire a passionate and skilled Web Developer to join out team. This is a part-time and in-house position.
The successful Web Developer will be responsible for developing user-friendly websites for numerous higher education institutions, integrating engaging, eye-catching design with functionality.
Education & Experience:
- CEGEP diploma or equivalent.
- Experience using Photoshop, Fireworks, or similar designing tools.
- Minimum one year experience in similar role.
Proficiency and skill requirements:
- Strong competencies with database design and development.
- Strong understanding of Wordpress functions and APIs.
- Knowledgeable in HTML, CSS, AJAX, Jquery, JSON, PHP.
- Knowledge in Search Engine Optimization, Page Speed Optimization and Web Analytics is an asset.
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Strong work ethic with a passion for quality.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment and able to adjust quickly to changes.
- Must be able to work well autonomously and without a lot of supervision.
- Must be able to work in-house at least 15 hours/week.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please provide your CV along with a brief cover letter. Samples of previous work are encouraged.
While we thank all those who apply, only qualified candidates will be contacted.