Higher Education Marketing is looking to hire a passionate and skilled Web Developer to join our team.
The successful Web Developer will be responsible for developing user-friendly websites for numerous higher education institutions, integrating engaging, eye-catching design with functionality.
Education and Experience:
- CEGEP diploma or equivalent.
- Experience using Photoshop, Fireworks, or similar designing tools.
- Minimum one year experience in similar role.
Proficiency and skill requirements:
- Strong competencies with database design and development.
- Strong understanding of WordPress functions and APIs.
- HTML, CSS, AJAX, Jquery, JSON, PHP.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Page Speed Optimization, Web Analytics.
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Strong work ethic with a passion for quality.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment and able to adjust quickly to changes.
- Must be able to work well autonomously and without a lot of supervision.
Salary commensurate with experience.
This position is in-house only. Remote or freelance applicants will not be considered.
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and a brief cover letter.
While we thank all applicants for their time and interest, only those who qualify will be contacted.