Montreal-based Digital Marketing agency is seeking a dynamic Web Developer to join our team.
As part of an expanding marketing agency, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing user-friendly websites for numerous higher education institutions.
*Education & Experience:
- CEGEP diploma or equivalent.
- Strong competencies with database design and development.
- Strong understanding of Wordpress functions and APIs.
- Experience using Photoshop, Fireworks, or similar designing tools.
- Minimum one year experience in similar role.
*Skills & Requirements:
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment and able to adjust quickly to changes.
- HTML, CSS, AJAX, Jquery, JSON, PHP.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Page Speed Optimization, Web Analytics.
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Strong work ethic with a passion for quality.
- Must be able to work well autonomously and without a lot of supervision.
This is a part-time in-house position. We will not consider applicants who can only work remotely.
Interested candidates are asked to submit a CV and brief cover letter.
While we thank all applicants for their time, only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Indeed - 20 months ago