Montreal-based analytics-driven marketing firm is seeking a dynamic Graphic/Web Designer to join our team.
As part of an expanding marketing firm, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing user-friendly websites for numerous higher education institutions, integrating engaging, eye-catching design with functionality.
*Required responsibilities and skills include:
- Must be proficient in the following applications: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Ability to modify existing code
- Strong attention to detail
- WordPress themes and plugins
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization practices
- Web mastering and website upkeep and maintenance
- Updating content and Meta Tags
- Capable of working without a lot of supervision.
This is a part-time in-house position. We will not consider applicants who can only work remotely.
Interested and qualified candidates are asked to submit a CV and brief cover letter.
While we thank all applicants for their time and consideration, only those who are qualified will be contacted.