Higher Education Marketing is looking for a lively and passionate Digital Marketing and Social Media Assistant to join their team.
The successful candidate will work closely with our writers, web specialists, and social media strategists to support them in our client work. He or she will also be involved in implementing new social media campaigns and system changes that may take place on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Submitting significant amounts of original content on various websites
- Updating social media accounts on a regular basis.
- Engaging in conversation and ongoing interactions across several social media platforms.
- Monitoring and identifying new social media trends.
- Overseeing social bookmarking initiatives.
- Copywriting (French and English).
- Be able to work full-time (9am-5pm) and in-house.
Requirements and experience:
- Fluently bilingual (spoken and written).
- CEGEP diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with various blog platforms (WordPress, Blogspot, Tumblr, etc.) and is able to navigate through the back-end of web platforms easily.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms (examples of live accounts will be considered.)
- Experience with social media in a professional setting (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Scoop.it)
- Experience with social bookmarking sites.
- Familiarity with social media management tools (Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, etc.)
- Good working knowledge of basic HTML coding.
- Excellent attention to detail (there is A LOT of detail, so we need you to be on your toes all the time).
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment and able to adjust quickly to changes.
- Familiarity with SEO practices is an asset.
Salary commensurate with experience.
While we appreciate the interest and time of all candidates, only those who qualify will be contacted.