High View Communications Inc. (HVC) is a boutique lifestyle PR agency with offices in Toronto and Vancouver. The company has expertise in hospitality, beauty, retail, food and luxury brands and services global brands including CND Shellac, Vail Resorts, Sun-Maid, Method, Half Moon Jamaica and more. Visit www.highviewcommunications.com for additional information.
Responsible for managing team of four in the Toronto office with the goal of servicing clients with excellence, identifying and helping win new business and mentoring junior staff. Serve as senior counsel to clients and ensure strategic plans are developed and executed on-time and on-budget. Develop all necessary client strategies, programs and budgets and assist with all elements of execution including writing, event management, media relations, issues management, social media and more.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each key duty satisfactorily:
- At least six years of PR experience with a proven track record in a fast-paced environment. Hospitality and retail industry experience a strong plus.
- Well-connected, strategic thinker who excels at coming up with original ideas that deliver on our clients’ business objectives.
- Ability to proactively identify new business opportunities and develop strong pitch documents and supporting programs.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and able to take a positive, ‘all hands on deck’ approach to getting things done with limited resources.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Previous experience supervising employees.
- Willingness to work long hours and travel as required.
In addition to a competitive salary, HVC offers medical, dental, vision, sick and vacation leave as well as a new business bonus.
How to Apply
Please send your over letter and resume in confidence to Doris Tamminga