High Level Municipal Library
The High Level Municipal Library Board is receiving applications for the position of Library Director. Working between 25-40 hours a week and reporting to the Library Board, the Director will ensure the smooth and efficient running of the High Level Municipal Library.
- Minimum requirement Grade 12 diploma
(Exceptions may be made for the right candidate who is willing to complete the Library Tech Diploma on the job)
- Library experience is an asset
- Financial and budget experience
- Good computer software skills and knowledge
- Well developed communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to recognize and respect confidentiality
-Benefits package and RRSP program
The successful applicant will be required to obtain an enhanced RCMP security clearance and Child Youth Information Management check.
A detailed copy of the Job Description may be obtained at the Library Front Desk.
We will accept applications until a
suitable candidate is found.
Please forward resumes to:
Monica Longard, Chairperson
High Level Municipal Library Board
High Level, AB
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted.