We are looking for a Field Services Technician!
Hidi Rae’s corporate reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients, and our people. When you join us, you will find an environment where open dialogue and innovative thinking are highly encouraged. We believe that challenging you with a diversity of assignments ensures that you can develop your skills and grow rapidly.
We start by Engaging You in our organization! If you are ready for a career with a dynamic organization, in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, you’re ready for us!
Skills and Experience
The Field Services Technician is responsible for providing construction administration elements of the contracted services.
- Forecast site reviews projected vs. the number of visits included in a fee proposal
- Advise the Group Leader if additional site reviews are required
- Maintain strong relationships with client and construction team members to develop new services to meet clients’ needs
- Create and update procedures on tasks relating to the duties of this position as requested
- Enforce and adhere to the Codes of the company's Mission statement
- Follow company procedures to both their letter and intent
- Maintain up to date safety training, including site specific and fall protection training, and carry proof of same to all construction sites
- Maintain site calendar up to date at all times
- Review new projects as listed by the Field Services Administrative Assistant and determine with the other team members the most efficient allocation
- Actively pursues training
- Attend construction meetings
- Follows quality control procedures
- Issue field instruction as required
- Maintain files for projects in an orderly and organized manner
- Perform field reviews and associated systems or equipment testing
- Perform quotation reviews, progress drawings and other project documents as required within five days of receipt
- Plan site reviews and provide reports within five days
- Respond to RFI
- Review as-built documents and provide comments within five days of receipt.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in construction or Mechanical Trade
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in construction related Code or Plumbing and HVAC experience
- Excellent Computer Skills (MS Word package minimum)
- Ability to work independently
- Highly organized and have clear English written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work under pressure of multiple demands
- Must have own car and valid driver’s license
- Required to access construction sites, ladders, heights
- May be required to submit to Security Screening beyond normal criminal background check
Only those selected will be contacted.
Hidi Rae Consulting Engineers Inc. (Hidi Rae) is a full service mechanical, electrical, communications, security and commissioning...