Terms of Employment: Full-time
Salary: $15.00/hour, 160 hours per month
Anticipated Start Date: January 15, 2013
Skill Requirements: Education: Graduate from an IT operating system and network training program, computer graphics training would be an asset.
Credentials: degrees, certificates and courses will be considered
Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience with installing and supporting corporate Windows and Linux based systems with PC hardware, networks and related software
Languages: Good English communication skills verbal and written
- Building, configuring and maintaining computers, networks, hardware and software
- Working in a fast-paced and demanding environment with a variety of information technologies
- Supporting staff and client computer environments
- Troubleshooting PC and server problems
- Microsoft and Linux Operating systems
- PC and server hardware and networking
- Network security and system monitoring
- Technical project and emergency support work
- Local and remote user support
Nice to Have:
- Adobe product and computer graphics experience
- Strong technical and interpersonal skills, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Working with multiple priorities and deadlines both within team and individually
- Intermediate documentation skills.
Work location: HiQSoft Edmonton downtown office
How to apply: Per email or mail only. We thank all applicants and advise that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls or agency solicitations will be accepted.
Advertised until: Jan 6, 2013