Mortgage Administrator – Hi-Rise Capital Ltd.
Hi-Rise Capital Ltd. is a mortgage broker and mortgage administrator with a focus on residential condominium developments in the Greater Toronto Area. Hi-Rise offers select investors an opportunity to be part of exciting and widely acclaimed development projects. We are seeking a team player to act as a Mortgage Administrator within the office administration department.
- Set up and maintain investor information in files
- Complete and process mortgage documentation; eg., investor/lender disclosures, loan
participation agreements, trust agreements, subscription agreements, etc
- Coordinate documentation requirements with brokers and investors
- Maintain data for reporting purposes
- Prepare simple reports using Excel and mortgage loan system
- Some general office admin support
Hiring Salary: Base of $35K, medical/dental benefits and annual performance bonus
Location: Downtown Toronto, Ontario
Reports to: Finance Department
- Must have strong organizational and administrative skills
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work under pressure to meet time-sensitive
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in finance, real estate, accounting or related field preferred
- Experience in mortgage administration or similar financial institution
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Hi-Rise Capital Ltd.