Hi Pro Feeds is a dynamic and progressive company that manufactures the highest quality feed products and nutritional support to livestock and poultry producers. We have 12 locations, with seven in Western Canada and five operating in the US.
As a member of the Chilliwack operations team, you will be responsible for housekeeping duties in a mill environment. You will be required to keep the facility clean and sanitary. You will also be required to perform bagging duties as needed.
- Clean and maintain the facility as required by following housekeeping standards.
- Work effectively and efficiently.
- Comply with all safety training requirements and adhere to all safety protocols.
- Cross-train in bagging role.
- Provide coverage for team members whom are absent or on breaks.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Relevant experience within a mill setting is considered an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and effectively meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to be coached and learn processes.
- Ability to work at heights.
- Self-starter who is able to work independently and with a team.
What we offer?
$16.50 / hour to start; bonus program; health care benefits; employer matched RRSP; and Share Ownership.
7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday to Friday. Shift work, overtime and flexible start/finish times may be required.