This position requires performing QC Inspection of machine parts based on the blue prints and Calibration of hand tools to abide by company quality policies and procedures. To maintain calibration records as per our quality management system requirements.
- Measuring and inspection of machine components.
- Calibration of measurement tools.
- Quality Control Documentation.
- Good Verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in working in the Manufacuturing shop.
- Aptitude to work in a team environment.
Successful candidate will have high school diploma and have at least 1 year of experience working in the shop environment. Also, candidate should be mechanically inclined to do the quality inspection.
Training will be provided.
Competitive wages with good Bonus Plan (Profit Sharing); Great Company, awesome work environment, excellent group health benefits after 3 months. Looking for permanent long term potential employees! Come join a wonderful team. If interested, please apply via email.