Full time opportunity for an experienced Ophthalmic Assistant in a busy retinal clinic.
The ideal candidate is someone with an outgoing personality, enjoys counselling patients and working as a team in a fast paced environment. The candidate must have experience performing diagnostic tests, preliminary exams and willing to do some administrative work as well.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent computer skills required
- Experience working in an ophthalmologist's or optometrist's office
- Technical experience or willing to learn (VF, OCT)
- Good written and communication skills
- Benefits offered
- Salary commensurate with experience
Please send your resume and a detailed cover letter explaining why you think you would be a good candidate for this position.
We will be contacting qualified candidates for an in-person interview.
Indeed - 14 months ago
The Herzig Eye Institute is committed to providing you with the most proven, approved technology available today. Our goal is to enhance...