Heritage Park Historical Village Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
amazing summer job!
Gate Attendant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 9, 2016
Heritage Park has always been on of my favourite places in Calgary to spend my time. It was the perfect summer job with flexible hours and a relaxed environment. I learned plenty working for them, such as opening and closing the tills and I learned plenty historical facts in that summer that helped me tremendously in school afterwards. The management was well organized. I'd say to this day this was my favourite place to work in the summer.
Great people great experience
Retail Sales, Interpretor (Current Employee) –  CalgaryApril 2, 2013
I have worked here each summer for the past 8 years and ovet the christmas opening as well. Working from hosting in the Wainright hotel for Brunch to working as the resident Mountie.

learned how to deal with people from all backgrounds and cultures.

The employees are an incredible bunch of people, I think that is reflected in the number who return each year.
Pros
the people
Cons
wood burning stoves
Decent place to work at
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABFebruary 26, 2013
The work was really easy and laid back although when busy (which often happens) it can be a little harder to move so fast paced. Most of this employees are friendly although quite a few were rude. The hardest part of the job was dealing with my boss because she took the power to her head way more than she should have. The most enjoyable part of the job was putting smiles on the customer's faces because I love to make people happy.
Pros
free food, free entry
Cons
rude coworkers
Excellent place to work
Lead Hand Supervisor Dining Room (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABOctober 16, 2012
Heritage Park Historical Village an high energy work environment with new and different people to interact with on a regular basis.
Pros
free staff meak
Cons
no break for management in the restaurant
A step back into a piece of history.
Security Officer / Antique Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABDecember 11, 2012
Transported special needs guests and staff throughout the park and proceeded to offer a safe and secure customer service atmosphere.
Pros
people

Heritage Park Historical Village Reviews by Location