Heritage Inn Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

front desk
House keeper/ front desk (Former Employee) –  High River, AB13 August 2017
It was a good job i had alot of fun with the people i worked along side. but the manager was a bit much to handle he was very demanding. it mad it a hard work environment.
This wasn't my favorite job.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Pincher Creek, AB15 July 2017
I applied for the waitressing job and a few weeks later I got hired as a housekeeper. I accepted, but I wasn't taught how to properly do the things I was supposed to do for the job. I worked with chemicals all day and I was never told how to handle the chemicals properly. I was given a uniform and told to work. I was also never given a schedule so I always had to try to contact someone every day to find out if I worked or not.
Pros
I got a paycheck
Cons
The management
Nice co-workers
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK23 November 2015
Didn't mind it at all, the long bus drive getting there was kind of an issue at the beginning but got easier as i wen't to work daily
good
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Brooks, AB14 November 2015
good and funny place learnt a lot very busy place with supportive work mates good work mates and also honesty aqnd reliable for emoployees
Was busy
Assistant Manager Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Pincher Creek13 October 2015
Was very fasted paced had to be on time lots for work to be done sometimes not enough works. Than when we did have enough workers I was out of a job.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
evening shifts
typically cheerful and busy work area
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  High River AB7 May 2015
there are many parts to every day that we work in the hotel. there's checking clean rooms, cleaning the rooms where guests are staying or leaving, doing laundry and supplying each guest as they ask. the harder days are when the hotel is full and it's difficult to get everything done in the time that you have. most of my co workers are pretty good to work with, and we have good conversations. i enjoy stocking rooms and folding laundry, and remaking the rooms into what they looked like before!
Pros
4$ meal tickets for employees
Cons
minimal hours depending on the time of year
work
House keeping (Former Employee) –  brooks alberta5 October 2014
I cleaned rooms, scrubbed floors, took out trash, made beds etc.. There wasn't much to learn in this particular job as a housekeeper. Management was good and I worked with some wonderful people and some not so wonderful. The hardest part of the job was it was so repetitive everyday cleaning the same rooms. The most enjoyable part of the job was my co workers.
Pros
meals for 4$
Cons
hours varied
it was okay
maid (Current Employee) –  Highriver ab9 September 2014
heritage is an O.K place to work it was rather un organized and the coworkers can be rude. management was awesome.