Heritage Inn

Heritage Inn Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
work
House keeping (Former Employee), brooks albertaOctober 5, 2014
Pros: meals for 4$
Cons: hours varied
I cleaned rooms, scrubbed floors, took out trash, made beds etc.. There wasn't much to learn in this particular job as a housekeeper. Management was good and I worked with some wonderful people and some not so wonderful. The hardest part of the job was it was so repetitive everyday cleaning the same rooms. The most enjoyable part of the job was my co workers.
it was okay
maid (Current Employee), Highriver abSeptember 9, 2014
heritage is an O.K place to work it was rather un organized and the coworkers can be rude. management was awesome.
it was good working with the ppl , but not enough hrs
Keeper & Re-stocker (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SkMay 22, 2013
Pros: 3.25
Cons: min hrs
Just keeping rooms to standared , liked working with my co-workers , and just like working as a housekeeper it always kept me busy at work and its good excerise
fun environment
Bar and Lounge Manager and Waitress (Former Employee), pincher creek, albertaMay 6, 2013
Pros: great work
Cons: not good hours for home life at the time
I worked as a manager in the lounge and bar and it was always a fun atmosphere. Met tons of nice people everyday
Overall a good company to work for, the Hotel chain management was very supportive.
Nightclub Manager (Former Employee), Brooks, AlbertaJuly 13, 2012
Pros: customer interaction and relationships
Cons: late nights
Most days at the Inn were fun and enjoyable, being involved in promotions and customer service are tasks that hardly seem like work at all. I was blessed with the opportunity to introduce nightclub promotional activities to a region that had never really seen them first hand. The management of the Inn were supportive and excited about my enthusiasm and promotional activities. I was able to train my staff in a way that helped ensure we were able to take our customer relationships to the next level and make our establishment fun and exciting.
For me the hardest part of the job was leaving, I had made a lot of new friends, but I still felt that it was time to move on and leave the nightclub life.

About Heritage Inn

Since March 17, 1898, the Heritage Inn has been a cherished Nelson landmark and one of the finest hotels in British Columbia. – Read more