Heritage Inn Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Brooks, ABNovember 14, 2015
good and funny place learnt a lot very busy place with supportive work mates good work mates and also honesty aqnd reliable for emoployees
Was busy
Assistant Manager Housekeeping (Former Employee), Pincher CreekOctober 13, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: evening shifts
Was very fasted paced had to be on time lots for work to be done sometimes not enough works. Than when we did have enough workers I was out of a job.
typically cheerful and busy work area
Housekeeper (Current Employee), High River ABMay 7, 2015
Pros: 4$ meal tickets for employees
Cons: minimal hours depending on the time of year
there are many parts to every day that we work in the hotel. there's checking clean rooms, cleaning the rooms where guests are staying or leaving, doing laundry and supplying each guest as they ask. the harder days are when the hotel is full and it's difficult to get everything done in the time that you have. most of my co workers are pretty good to work with, and we have good conversations. i enjoy stocking rooms and folding laundry, and remaking the rooms into what they looked like before!
work
House keeping (Former Employee), brooks albertaOctober 5, 2014
Pros: meals for 4$
Cons: hours varied
I cleaned rooms, scrubbed floors, took out trash, made beds etc.. There wasn't much to learn in this particular job as a housekeeper. Management was good and I worked with some wonderful people and some not so wonderful. The hardest part of the job was it was so repetitive everyday cleaning the same rooms. The most enjoyable part of the job was my co workers.
it was okay
maid (Current Employee), Highriver abSeptember 9, 2014
heritage is an O.K place to work it was rather un organized and the coworkers can be rude. management was awesome.
it was good working with the ppl , but not enough hrs
Keeper & Re-stocker (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SkMay 22, 2013
Pros: 3.25
Cons: min hrs
Just keeping rooms to standared , liked working with my co-workers , and just like working as a housekeeper it always kept me busy at work and its good excerise
fun environment
Bar and Lounge Manager and Waitress (Former Employee), pincher creek, albertaMay 6, 2013
Pros: great work
Cons: not good hours for home life at the time
I worked as a manager in the lounge and bar and it was always a fun atmosphere. Met tons of nice people everyday
Overall a good company to work for, the Hotel chain management was very supportive.
Nightclub Manager (Former Employee), Brooks, AlbertaJuly 13, 2012
Pros: customer interaction and relationships
Cons: late nights
Most days at the Inn were fun and enjoyable, being involved in promotions and customer service are tasks that hardly seem like work at all. I was blessed with the opportunity to introduce nightclub promotional activities to a region that had never really seen them first hand. The management of the Inn were supportive and excited about my enthusiasm and promotional activities. I was able to train my staff in a way that helped ensure we were able to take our customer relationships to the next level and make our establishment fun and exciting.
For me the hardest part of the job was leaving, I had made a lot of new friends, but I still felt that it was time to move on and leave the nightclub life.