Heritage Inn

Heritage Inn Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun environment
Bar and Lounge Manager and Waitress (Former Employee), pincher creek, albertaMay 6, 2013
Pros: great work
Cons: not good hours for home life at the time
I worked as a manager in the lounge and bar and it was always a fun atmosphere. Met tons of nice people everyday
Overall a good company to work for, the Hotel chain management was very supportive.
Nightclub Manager (Former Employee), Brooks, AlbertaJuly 13, 2012
Pros: customer interaction and relationships
Cons: late nights
Most days at the Inn were fun and enjoyable, being involved in promotions and customer service are tasks that hardly seem like work at all. I was blessed with the opportunity to introduce nightclub promotional activities to a region that had never really seen them first hand. The management of the Inn were supportive and excited about my enthusiasm – more... and promotional activities. I was able to train my staff in a way that helped ensure we were able to take our customer relationships to the next level and make our establishment fun and exciting.
For me the hardest part of the job was leaving, I had made a lot of new friends, but I still felt that it was time to move on and leave the nightclub life. – less
Organized work place and dealing with a variety of people
Hotel Concierge (Former Employee), Lewes, DEJanuary 30, 2013
Pros: meeting new people and working at a comfortable pace
Cons: no breaks, and disgruntled guests.
I learned data entry computer skills.
I enjoyed working with people from all over the country and other countries.
I enjoyed my co-workers.
I learned to problem solve on certain matters by myself.
The hardest part of the job was working with baseball groups that did not like to follow the rules.
Very productive and Exciting place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Barnesville, GAJuly 6, 2012
A typical day at work would include helping residents with daily living such as eating, bathing, transferring, and grooming. Working under nurses you will learn about different medicines and the reactions to expect. Working at a nursing home you learn better communication skills, teamwork, moral ethics, and caring for your patients.
TYPICAL WORK PLACE
HOUSEKEEPER (Former Employee), Detroit, MIApril 22, 2012
Pros: free meals
Cons: no breaks
THE HARDEST PART OF THIS JOBS WAS THE WAY THE ROOMS WAS AFTER THE GUESS CHECK OUT

About Heritage Inn

Since March 17, 1898, the Heritage Inn has been a cherished Nelson landmark and one of the finest hotels in British Columbia. – Read more