here

here Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Couldn't have created a better job for myself...
Senior Training Specialist (Former Employee), HOME OFFICEApril 7, 2015
Pros: travel, learning
This job allowed me to use my Geography degree, travel all over the world, and develop my love for sharing knowledge and for public speaking. I have a passion for training and communicating. I learned to appreciate expanding my horizons with new technology, tools and programs. I enjoyed meeting people and seeing places all over the world.
Had my position not been eliminated, I would likely not have ever made a change. I am searching for a new experience that will utilize my experience as well as continue to challenge me to learn and grow.
ZERO company morale and horrible company culture
KSmith (Former Employee), OrlandoFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: a paycheck
Cons: everything! hypocrites galore
Everything about this establishment is a joke. There is a lack of good managers starting from the branch managers to upper management. The only way to move up in the company is to join the "inner" gossip circle--which requires no talent and a keen sense of trying to get over on everyone. Branch managers are only there to gossip to upper management about employees instead of helping to fix issues at hand. Very dissatisfied with my experience at this establishment. My experience there was comparable to being surrounded by a group of hungry vultures waiting for demise.

For this company to actually make it anywhere, they need to completely remove and replace management starting with branch managers. From the perspective of a branch employee, branch managers are chosen not by their efforts put forth for this company but by who is part of the "inner gossip circle". I am honestly very surprised how these branches-- having such horrible managers-- are still around! Maybe that's why they re-named the bank! Instead of re-naming the bank they should of re-named management.
Great Company to start your Career in Corporate environment.
Geographic Technician (Current Employee), Airoli, Navi MumbaiDecember 5, 2014
I would say it was learning working experience for me. This is my first job and had enjoyed a lot working with Here.

Its world's leading brand in GIS sector which provides a good consumer experience in day to day life of the people using our applications.

I feel proud that I am working for the organization which focuses on the products which will help them in their day to day life.

In the span of 3 Years I have undergone lot of training session which will improve your skill and will help you in future. I still remember the training days in which we had lot of fun activities.
A very good environment, specially for freshers
Associate Geographic Technician (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHSeptember 2, 2014
Learning experience
Fun place to work
Good Environment
Shift timings are very good specially for girls
Management is here is quiet good
Productive and fun workplace.
Associate Geographic Technician (Current Employee), Andheri Seepz, Mumbai, IndiaAugust 31, 2014
The first thing i do every monday morning is to check my emails and prioritized my activities for the day accordingly.

I have learn to be brave enough. I have found confidence inside me which i always thought to be lacking in me.I have learned to be patience at times under pressure. I have learned to work as a team, to make friends to interact with different types of people and much more..

I do not conform to a specific management style. I try to adjust my style of management to each situation, since part of my job is to assess both the best way to complete the project efficiently and the style of leadership that works best with current staff dynamics.

There was no hardest part of the jobs as such.

There are always new challenges which require creative solutions. I enjoy the analysis and problem-solving skills that successful workforce planning requires.
Not bad, not great
Analyst (Current Employee), ChicagoAugust 25, 2014
Pros: decent benefits, paid time off hours, relaxed office atmosphere
Cons: low salary, difficult to get a raise, little room for advancement or employee development
Very top-heavy, and lots of internal reorganizations. Individual employee development seems to be of little importance to the management.
good work environment
Project Responsible (Current Employee), MUMBAI, INDAugust 7, 2014
Pros: quarter end party.
I have learned a lot in this organization about project management and execution part of project.
Here co-workers are very helping nature.
The most enjoyable part of my the JOB is handling the team.
Here is a very productive environment and fun.
Geographic Analyst (Current Employee), Cape Town, WCJune 10, 2014
Pros: learn a lot
Cons: being away form home
Going to work is a joy in the morning due to the fact that there is something new to learn everyday and the fact that i work with wonderful people.
Realy great working place
GIS Analyst (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPMarch 11, 2014
Pros: travelling
Cons: long hours with not enough pay
As a member of the Regional Mapping Content organization, I perform research concerning new developments and changes in Southern Africa's location content. This includes navigation-related data and other core content in the HERE map. This base map is the foundation of the Nokia Location Platform, which serves many mobile apps and location-based functions on Nokia devices and devices of our other customers. The work involves extensive fieldwork, skilled deskwork using GIS and office software, and a strong drive for quality, innovation and improvement. The work is project-oriented and requires good communication-, mentoring- and organization skills, as well as quick analysis and decision-making.
Globalized Location Company
GLOBAL HEAD OF STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 4, 2014
Ever changing environment with highly profession team members located globally.