HERE Employee Reviews

flexibility in working time is the best thing this company offered.
Associate map contet (Current Employee) –  Cochin, KeralaJanuary 17, 2016
Most of time will be spend in field surveys.starts by about 9:30 in the morning and stretches up to 4:30 based on area to be covered.Learned to find out Administrative boundary for each locality and sub localities.hardest part of my work will be the cruelty of sun, but the fun part is i can explore new areas everyday.
Good Work/Life Balance and Benefits Package
Account Manager LATAM (Current Employee) –  São Paulo/SP-BrazilDecember 28, 2015
Distant management - Director based in North America with low interaction and market perception
Low Internal Visibility
Company's Strategy worldwide is not recognized / publicized by/to all members / employees
Constant changes in ownership
Poor development resources for new areas / products
Pros
Good Benefit Package in general
Cons
Tricky variable income formula
Good Experience as 1st job is considered
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  MumbaiOctober 11, 2015
Its been a good experience to work as an GIS Data Analyst in this company.I had came across many new things,which increased by knowledge and skills.
Pros
Friendly environment and culture
Cons
less scope of growth
I have learned that "Everyone needs to be treated with respect, their opinion should be value
GIS Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MHSeptember 28, 2015
The working environment in Here Solutions. is so freindly with great learnings from Manager. I have learned people management as i was Controlling and Monitoring 50 resource with work allocation to them.I know how to keep your team member enthusiastic to achieve the goal in given deadline.
Pros
Frindly Culture
Cons
Less Growth Opportunities
I am basicaly handel indendend projects. Delhi Tranist, Delhi Admin ETC
Geographical Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 8, 2015
company is always Focusing quality part. I have learned most of things like Management, Team handling, Quality, Customer interaction and Innovation ETC
We get best facilities with creative enironment
Associate Geographic Technician (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MHJune 4, 2015
Our working timing is 6.45am-3.00pm. As we code maps of different different countries everyday,we get to learn new words everyday. Management is excellent.The hardest part of the job is experienced in the end of quarter.I enjoy doing this work but somewhere I feel, as I am an IT graduate ,this is not my cup of tea.
Pros
Free Pick and Drop
Productive and fun place to work
Director, Product Management - Connected Driving (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 16, 2015
Great place to work, learned a lot over my tenure, got great opportunities. Everyone is super helpful and approachable. It's a global business so requires travel in business positions.
Couldn't have created a better job for myself...
Senior Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  HOME OFFICEApril 7, 2015
This job allowed me to use my Geography degree, travel all over the world, and develop my love for sharing knowledge and for public speaking. I have a passion for training and communicating. I learned to appreciate expanding my horizons with new technology, tools and programs. I enjoyed meeting people and seeing places all over the world.
Had my position not been eliminated, I would likely not have ever made a change. I am searching for a new experience that will utilize my experience as well as continue to challenge me to learn and grow.
Pros
travel, learning
Nokia Inc.
Studio Manager & Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Calabasas, CAFebruary 16, 2015
Nokia Inc. is a one-of-a-kind company. It has went through a transformation period and is now entering into a new era. I love the Scandinavian way of working. It's such a privilege to work for Nokia!!
Great Company to start your Career in Corporate environment.
Geographic Technician (Current Employee) –  Airoli, Navi MumbaiDecember 5, 2014
I would say it was learning working experience for me. This is my first job and had enjoyed a lot working with Here.

Its world's leading brand in GIS sector which provides a good consumer experience in day to day life of the people using our applications.

I feel proud that I am working for the organization which focuses on the products which will help them in their day to day life.

In the span of 3 Years I have undergone lot of training session which will improve your skill and will help you in future. I still remember the training days in which we had lot of fun activities.
A very good environment, specially for freshers
Associate Geographic Technician (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MHSeptember 2, 2014
Learning experience
Fun place to work
Good Environment
Shift timings are very good specially for girls
Management is here is quiet good
Productive and fun workplace.
Associate Geographic Technician (Current Employee) –  Andheri Seepz, Mumbai, IndiaAugust 31, 2014
The first thing i do every monday morning is to check my emails and prioritized my activities for the day accordingly.

I have learn to be brave enough. I have found confidence inside me which i always thought to be lacking in me.I have learned to be patience at times under pressure. I have learned to work as a team, to make friends to interact with different types of people and much more..

I do not conform to a specific management style. I try to adjust my style of management to each situation, since part of my job is to assess both the best way to complete the project efficiently and the style of leadership that works best with current staff dynamics.

There was no hardest part of the jobs as such.

There are always new challenges which require creative solutions. I enjoy the analysis and problem-solving skills that successful workforce planning requires.
Not bad, not great
Analyst (Current Employee) –  ChicagoAugust 25, 2014
Very top-heavy, and lots of internal reorganizations. Individual employee development seems to be of little importance to the management.
Pros
decent benefits, paid time off hours, relaxed office atmosphere
Cons
low salary, difficult to get a raise, little room for advancement or employee development
good work environment
Project Responsible (Current Employee) –  MUMBAI, INDAugust 7, 2014
I have learned a lot in this organization about project management and execution part of project.
Here co-workers are very helping nature.
The most enjoyable part of my the JOB is handling the team.
Pros
quarter end party.
Here is a very productive environment and fun.
Geographic Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, WCJune 10, 2014
Going to work is a joy in the morning due to the fact that there is something new to learn everyday and the fact that i work with wonderful people.
Pros
learn a lot
Cons
being away form home
Realy great working place
GIS Analyst (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, GPMarch 11, 2014
As a member of the Regional Mapping Content organization, I perform research concerning new developments and changes in Southern Africa's location content. This includes navigation-related data and other core content in the HERE map. This base map is the foundation of the Nokia Location Platform, which serves many mobile apps and location-based functions on Nokia devices and devices of our other customers. The work involves extensive fieldwork, skilled deskwork using GIS and office software, and a strong drive for quality, innovation and improvement. The work is project-oriented and requires good communication-, mentoring- and organization skills, as well as quick analysis and decision-making.
Pros
travelling
Cons
long hours with not enough pay
Globalized Location Company
GLOBAL HEAD OF STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 4, 2014
Ever changing environment with highly profession team members located globally.