HERE Employee Reviews

overall it is good
GIS Analyst (Former Employee) –  Airoli, Maharashtra11 August 2017
work culture is good. overall its fun to work with this company. best place to work. no growth opportunities here. so need to switch the job. nice place
One of the best place to work
GIS Analyst (Former Employee) –  Airoli, Maharashtra18 July 2017
Without a doubt it is one of the best places to work.
No stress..No pressure from peers or seniors..Friendly and productive work environment.
We used to work with Analytical and proprietary tools for buisness from a strategic point of view
Management is to be desired
GIS Analyst (Former Employee) –  Maharashtra29 June 2017
The management isnt serious about its capabilities in the market and is lacking in that front. The compensation package is less rewarding and isnt based on technical skills
Lack of direction from tech management
Sr. Network Engineer/Lync Administrator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL25 June 2017
They laid off workers and doubled my workflow. I was the primary support person for 2 global voice networks. I worked 7 days a week and a minimum of 80 hours per week. I not only supported the technical aspect but was also responsible for moving all remote office from CUCM to Lync and handled all billing issues including providing my own personal information to a collection agency in order for an offices voice service to be reinstated. This was during the corporate split from Nokia and Microsoft in which both companies stopped paying bills.
Pros
Allows you to work remote
Cons
No training, no direction, wasteful, inter politics between departments.
Productive and fun workplace
GIS Analyst 2 (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra25 June 2017
Friendly environment and to work for and management is good. Various Facilities provided to the employees.Here also conducts work on various new technologies to improve traffic, mapping and the experience of driving. Here also works in the field of automated vehicles, with the recent provision of its HD Map data for manufacturers in testing their vehicles. The highly accurate mapped data of private test tracks provides these cars with a highly accurate navigation system to complement data collected from on-board sensors.
Decent Benefits
Technical Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Fargo, ND22 June 2017
Company is globally based. This allows for potential travel which is a huge benefit.
Management on the team level seems a bit scatter brained. Deadlines don't seem to matter in this company.

Benefits are pretty nice, but pay could be better.
Pros
Great benefits, Up to 8% 401k matching, dental, vision, health insurance. Gym membership.
Cons
Pay could be better and management seems scatter brained
is ok
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Berlin22 June 2017
Here Maps is a company about navigation. The team are very different. It is really about you and your luck where you end up...........................
Best place to work
Sr GIS Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mumbai22 June 2017
HERE is the best place to work in terms of work life balance, perks and benefits. Management is very detailed oriented and have clear vision of what needs to be done and how it needs to be done.

I have been working here since 5 years and loved this company for what is it and how it helps the employees.
Pros
Team outings every 6 months, Organization outing every 6 months. Approx 6 goodies given to an employee per year
No growth, little excitment
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL21 June 2017
Kept in the dark most of the time about where the company is going, after years you still have to tell everyone what the company actually does. Easy to slack off and still be rewarded.
Pros
easy
Cons
too easy
great
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MI21 June 2017
This was an on call position. It was fun and I made tons of money but they closed down. and now they don't do what they used to any more. I wish they would start it up again.
Unstable job here!
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL13 June 2017
1.Re-org happens every year, especially CME team!
2.We lost many talent guys
3.Bad management
If you are above 40 years old, go for it. Otherwise, there are some better places that make you grow fast!
Care giving organisation to NHS and Patients
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brighton5 June 2017
I started working with HERE under a new scheme called Workflow Organisation which was only founded in 2016. My role was Administration Assistant. My daily role consisted of booking accomodations and travel for the Workflow Team across England and Wales. I trained other members of staff on how to deliver and process referrals. Helping with the readcoding of medical letters/medical insurance claims

I feel I did not learn anything from my position in this role.

Management was one of the reasons I left this postion, lots of confusion and no directness.

Having to find work. My abilites not being used as a Medical Administrator

Helping surgeries with read-coding of medical letters giving GP's more time with Patients and less time on administration duties.
The Workflow Organisation Team whom I worked with.

Working with the Workflow Trainers
Pros
Provided fresh fruit everyday, staff health very important to organisation
Cons
Confusion on a daily basis of who was doing what
a really big good company
Young professional engineer (Current Employee) –  Berlin23 April 2017
that's a really high-level company in IT, especially in navigation field.
The work atmosphere is really friendly. I have obtained many knowledge from this company from working in a agile systems till variety of programming languages and techniques.
All in all, I like this company but unfortunately there is no junior position in the company.
Empresa dinamica
Analista de Campo II (Former Employee) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJ19 April 2017
É um excelente ambiente de trabalho, onde tive a oportunidade de aprender bem o trabalho em equipe tal como a forma que funciona uma grande organização. Necessário que o funcionário esteja sempre preparado para mudanças de acordo com os novos rumos da empresa.
Pros
Flexibilidade de horário
Cons
Salário baixo
Employee Friendly and Fun Place to work
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra13 April 2017
A nice place to work. Company believe in open door policy, and ideas and suggestions are respected from everyone. Opportunity are provided as per the expertise and interest of resources.
Productive and friendly environment
GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEM- GIS ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Airoli, Maharashtra1 April 2017
Did lots of learnings from managers n collegue
Fun environment
Friendly staff
Management is the best that should be considered.
Activities and Games
Functions And Awards
One of the most Employee Oriented Organisation
Project Leader (Current Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai29 March 2017
Its a good place to work at.A typical day starts with the achievements for yesterday and expectations for today. Have been able to bring my Project Management skills a notch higher and have been able to get Lean certification.
buena empresa para trabajar, pero en Chile los lideres les falta mucho para serlo
Field Analyst (Former Employee) –  Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana27 March 2017
trabajo rutinarios
se aprende bastante
no es estable, en términos que cambia de dueño con frecuencia
Pros
seguro medico, 40 horas de trabajo semanal
Cons
dificil ascensos
Informatica Developer
Informatica Developer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL21 March 2017
Work environment is so good, All coworkers and Managers are very helpful, Got good opportunity to enhance my skills, learnt new technologies and hands on it.
Productive and Fun place to work
Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL19 March 2017
I have learned a lot working here. Has a great work environment and overall a productive and fun place to work. I like going to work everyday and colleagues are really helpful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HERE. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2