HERE Employee Reviews

easy going and comfortable environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTJune 6, 2016
we were inbound reps, handling 20-50 calls a day placing orders for customers. Sometimes we would handle customer complaints, trouble shooting and returns. mangers are down to earth and always there for help. small place so everyone knows everyone and always friendly, nothing to hard but your standard customer complaints. good hours and great potlucks.
Pros
potlucks every month
Cons
old computers
Global company with low priority in South Africa
Team Lead (Regional Operations Manager) (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western CapeJune 2, 2016
The company is a great company to work for if you are located in one of the central hub areas in the USA, Europe or Dubai. However this does not always filter down to South Africa and career advancement is minimal. HR is also not local but centrally located in Europe which creates issues as they have minimal view on current issues.
Pros
Global leader in the Industry
Cons
Centralised HR, Silo reporting structure
Fun Workplace
GIS Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 25, 2016
HERE Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is the workplace where its fun to work, learn some different technical aspects, a bit lack of growth but consistent increment. Every week or quarters the company comes up some innovative events to make the workplace more happening for employees.
Pros
everything
Cons
compulsory shifts
Constant change
Field Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Biddeford, MEMay 24, 2016
Company could be great, but has been in constant change for 6-8 years. Culture went from family like to a business case study. It will have success, but at the expense of being a great place to work.
Built a great career at ALU
Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 22, 2016
Had opportunity to see a industry evolve from TDM through 4G/LTE. had opportunity to see and learn about many technologies. Not so great of a place as the bubble burst but I survived till I retired
Alright Place
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 19, 2016
Fine place if you just want to put in your work and collect your pay check. Never know what direction the company is headed in. Few advancement opportunities. Management always working behind closed doors.
Pros
Alright place.
Cons
employment safe until next new owner and they decide to clean house.
No comments as i dont want to insult the organisation which gives me salary from last 5 years
EXECUTIVE MAP CONTENT (Current Employee) –  INDIAMay 6, 2016
I have learnt a lot while working in this company, The colleagues are great with great team. Hope that we will work together again.
Productive and Challenging work Environment
Geographic Analyst (Current Employee) –  HyderabadMay 2, 2016
Learned a lot in managing projects.
Learned a lot of knowledge how a digital map builds from day one to till it appears in Navigational Units
Gained complete knowledge of Road Navigation projects and filed collection activities.
Cutting edge of map development
Technical Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDApril 10, 2016
I worked on our feature recognition team to develop machine learning technology by verifying and correcting what the software attempts to categorize road signs.

We would have a daily scrum to discuss what we had been working on and what we would be working on for the day which was great to keep everyone on the same page.

Recently a new tool was developed for the deep learning software and it has been fun to communicate feedback to our Chicago office to make the tool more efficient and user friendly.

At times it can be a little tedious to be reviewing thousands of road signs detection every day and it does not feel like challenging or full filling work.
Pros
Casual office environment, benefits are nice
Cons
Not challenging, pay is a little low for my liking
excellent company
TEAM LEAD, RMC South Asia (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMarch 18, 2016
Trust employees..and building relationship..This company is world class. Leadership is energetic. Always encourage and motivate employees to be innovative..
Great People
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 2, 2016
Great place to work, nice people and benefits. However sometimes reluctant to embrace change and innovation for internal process.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Reluctant to embrace change
Technology A plus; Management D -
IT (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 3, 2016
Great use of latest technology; Above average standardization; Environment is excellent; Management is terrible; Advancement is terrible; Benefits are sub par.
productivity and fun workspace
GIS analyst (Current Employee) –  Navi mumbai, AiroliJanuary 26, 2016
Management is good.
Great environment of people.
2 holidays per week.
Unique work to learn.
Hardest part of work is shifts process.
flexibility in working time is the best thing this company offered.
Associate map contet (Current Employee) –  Cochin, KeralaJanuary 17, 2016
Most of time will be spend in field surveys.starts by about 9:30 in the morning and stretches up to 4:30 based on area to be covered.Learned to find out Administrative boundary for each locality and sub localities.hardest part of my work will be the cruelty of sun, but the fun part is i can explore new areas everyday.
user friendly Enviourment
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HRJanuary 10, 2016
Here maps is great palace to work,I really enjoyed my work here. only demerits is the salary.otherwise this is the best palace.
Good Work/Life Balance and Benefits Package
Account Manager LATAM (Current Employee) –  São Paulo/SP-BrazilDecember 28, 2015
Distant management - Director based in North America with low interaction and market perception
Low Internal Visibility
Company's Strategy worldwide is not recognized / publicized by/to all members / employees
Constant changes in ownership
Poor development resources for new areas / products
Pros
Good Benefit Package in general
Cons
Tricky variable income formula
why likes this job
Associate - Map Content (Geographical Analyst) (Current Employee) –  Bharuch, GJNovember 26, 2015
when ever going to outer-city that's experience is awesome
job gives full facility in other city, so its more comfortable for every one to work smoothly
Productive and Fun plc to work
Associate Geographic Technician (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 6, 2015
Fun place to work, good chance to develop skills & techniques.
Short working Hours.
Good for freshers
Also supports for further study continuation.
Pros
Short working hours
Productive and Fum Workplace
Associate Geographic Technician (Former Employee) –  Seepz AndheriNovember 3, 2015
Best Job for freshers and for futher studies continuation.
Management is good under skilled and professional staffs.
There is lot more to learn and develop your personals skills.
Pros
Short Hours working
Good Experience as 1st job is considered
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  MumbaiOctober 11, 2015
Its been a good experience to work as an GIS Data Analyst in this company.I had came across many new things,which increased by knowledge and skills.
Pros
Friendly environment and culture
Cons
less scope of growth