Where is it?
You want excitement, high value clientele, high volume tips, media exposure, access to fashion shows and editorials, event planning, a place where your clientele can have it all. Her Majesty’s Pleasure™ is coming to King Street West and this is your calling. Her Majesty’s Pleasure is a multi-concept destination unlike any other. It combines a Café + Bar + Boutique + Beauty Salon. Designed by Drake Hotel Interior Designer John Tong, and founded by a former investment banker and architect (husband and wife team), Her Majesty’s Pleasure is sure to be the place you’ve been waiting to exhibit your true talents and career dreams. Located at 556 King Street West in the FashionHouse, Her Majesty’s Pleasure™ promises to be the primary destination for beauty and social in the city.
What are we looking for?
We are only hiring blow-dry stylists that are passionate about blow-drying specifically. We are looking for people with great energy, solid references and crazy skills to blow dry the very best looks. Considerations for the offer include:
- Amazing service and product discounts and private work events
- Opportunities for event planning events and commissions on group bookings
- Competitive Hourly Rates & Retail Sales Bonuses
- Seriously Great Tips (five businesses feeding volume)
- Annual Beauty Courses, Education & Workshops
- Advancement Opportunities (we want you to grow with us as we are looking for senior stylists)
- Red carpet parties, fashion shows, film pre-parties, private and travelling events with business growth
- Media exposure
- A bar , café and retail store at your place of work
- The most innovative concept to hit beauty in a long time
Qualifications (including certifications) and experience are a must as we promise to become the premier beauty and social destination in the city. Expect a three-round interview process:
- Resume review
- Personal fit interview
- Case study interview (blow-dry)
Life is too short, find the excitement and support for your career desires you deserve.
Please submit a cover letter and resume and include two work-related references. We’ll be in touch. This posting is for serious applicants only. Apply by August 20th.