Henry Schein Employee Review

View all Henry Schein reviews

Henry Schein was an excellent experience and opportunity. Management was professional, friendly and encouraging. Was a privilege to work with them
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melville, NY15 October 2013
It was a fast paced environment and I relied on my past employment experience to get the tasks, at hand, done. If I had questions or needed direction from co-workers; everyone was very helpful. My skills were enhanced during my employment with Henry Schein and I will always consider it to have been a wonderful opportunity. The hardest part of the job .. was leaving when my assignment was complete. The most enjoyable part was making the acquaintance and working along side an outstanding team. I will miss them and wish each; much success.
Pros
excellent staff; always willing to extend themselves.
Cons
there were NO cons

Other Henry Schein Employee Reviews

management
Regional Inventory Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC9 July 2017
great people helping people. They always empowered us as managers to make decisions based on the customers needs. Following the corporate guidelines and the needs of many.
Pros
salary
Cons
travel
Loved this job
Print Room Operator/Shipper-Receiver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 March 2017
Great and fun company to work for :) lots of team building projects and great times at work & was a very positive place to work and safety was always first
Pros
Very happy Co-workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Henry Schein. Our community is ready to answer.