Henry Schein Employee Review

View all Henry Schein reviews

Short-Term contract Position
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON17 June 2013
I was hired by a placement agency to assist the Expeditor while he trained for another position. I found the employees to be very friendly and assisting when needed. Typical day was to look over the outstanding orders and follow up with suppliers. Then I had to update that information in the system. Extremely repetitive. Unfortunately, I had to leave before the contract end as I was in my early stages of pregnancy and was having some difficulties. Overall, I did enjoy my short stay there....regardless of how mind-numbingly boring the job was. LOL I wish I was given more responsibility but I understand that my position was only suppose to be a temp so... Who knows?
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Job was incredibly repetitive that I had to do

Other Henry Schein Employee Reviews

management
Regional Inventory Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC9 July 2017
great people helping people. They always empowered us as managers to make decisions based on the customers needs. Following the corporate guidelines and the needs of many.
Pros
salary
Cons
travel
Loved this job
Print Room Operator/Shipper-Receiver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 March 2017
Great and fun company to work for :) lots of team building projects and great times at work & was a very positive place to work and safety was always first
Pros
Very happy Co-workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Henry Schein. Our community is ready to answer.