Henry's

Henry's Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Henry's & My Experience of Working there
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Oshawa, ONJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: try out & play with tons of expensive photographic & video equipment
Cons: customers fluctuate throughout the months, so there may be time where you won't sell as much
In a typical day at Henry's, I usually start out by helping any customers who come to the store when we first open and find out if they're buying anything, need assistance, advice, or just wanting to try out any equipment on the shelves. After that, I usually help with the delivery. I would sort through the bins, price items, check if things are on – more... sale, and place them accordingly. If there were any customer orders that came in, I'd put them aside & call them. Once that is done the day usually picks up, then I'm back and forth answering phone calls, helping customers, and using the computers to check prices, research, fill back orders, stay up to date with anything photographic related, and checking prices of other competitors.

Since beginning work at Henry's, I've learned how to talk to customers better, enhance my confidence, fine-tune my customer service skills, widen my photo & video knowledge, deal with stressful situations more assertively, and have fun working with the other staff.

The one thing I love about my job is being able to play with any of the high-tech & high-priced photo & video items. – less
Positive and fun atmosphere.
Hostess (Former Employee), Delray Beach, FLSeptember 24, 2013
I worked seasonally and always had something to do. I like the values and work ethic of the company. It was a little tense when working with certain year round employees who were friends with management.