LOOKING FOR A TALENTED INDIVIDUAL TO JOIN OUR TEAM
Henriquez Partners Architects is a well-established dynamic firm dedicated to making meaningful contributions to our communities by creating sustainable, conceptually unique, memorable buildings of lasting quality. We have an immediate opening for the position of Researcher / Personal Assistant for the Founding Partner.
We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 2 years experience in a similar position, fulfilling the responsibilities and duties listed below.
Position Overview The Researcher / Personal Assistant provides confidential administrative support to the Founding Partner by helping with family history research projects and managing their business and personal activities.
All potential candidates must have rigorous processing and a strong attention to detail.
Responsibilities, Duties and Qualifications Research, Writing and Translation
- Aid in family history research projects for the Founding Partner
- BA in History, English, Languages or Library/Archival Studies
- Strong research, writing and language skills
- Expert level French or Expert level Spanish
- Writing, Reading and Speaking
- Fluent in English
Administration Support for Founding Partner
- Maintain and coordinate calendar, contact lists
- Experience with Microsoft Office for Mac
- Misc. Administration and Organizational Support Tasks
- Variety of personal family tasks