Henkel

......

..........
worst place to work
sales (Former Employee), bridgewater, njApril 10, 2013
Pros: interesting job and company, salary and benefits ok
Cons: heavy work load, very stressful, very fake culture, lots of bullies
worst place to work, work load too heavy, some good management but mostly bad one.No support from management and back stabbying. Very stressful. Lots of bullying...
Good company with qualified people
Head of Supply Chain Planning & Logistics (Current Employee), IranFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: friendly atompsphere
Cons: heavy working load
You learn many things from the basics to the advanced ways of achieving goals.
Management are very supportive in many areas, you enjoy being there
Regional office for a global company
Digital Manager (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZFebruary 8, 2013
Being outside the sphere of influence which is in Germany made accomplishing tasks more difficult, but local management provided direction, training and opportunity to keep the position enjoyable.
was good place to work
Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee), Canton, MAJanuary 26, 2013
Closed Plant 2011,They bought us and split up the company into 3 different places.Out of state and country..
Laboratory and Production
Development Chemist (Current Employee), Johannesburg, AlrodeJanuary 20, 2013
Pros: market leader in adhesive technology
Cons: no overtime
Modifying existing products to meet customer requirements
Performing tests on samples and products using different techniques & instruments (e.g. kanebo for packaging products, tensometer for testing labels, etc
Providing technical support to operations and QC laboratory
Maintaining the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Systems and conducting internal audits
Attending – more... and scheduling monthly health and safety meeting as representative
Performing risk assessment of potential hazards
Keeping records
Dealing with customer complaints and issuing corrective action
Issuing of corrective action for non-conformities, investigating and follow up until acceptable quality is achieved
Method and product validation – less
Acheson Company was bought by Henkel Company while I was still there. The Henkel products are well known world wide.I enjoyed my time at this company
Supervisor (Former Employee), Port Huron, MIDecember 3, 2012
Pros: we were treated real well at henkel from management on down, pay was good as well as the benefits, the management worked with the management team real well, traded shifts if needed for emergencies.
Cons: they closed and moved down south, i would still be working there, enjoyed the work and workplace.
Working the second shift (3pm-11pm) started for me at 2pm. Converse with day shift supervisors going over problems and or products that needed attention. Check the schedules for needed changes or updates.Layed out work that was to be completed on the second shift or work that needed completed from the first shift. Learned alot on the different teams – more... (Audit,Root Cause,Housekeeping) about the ins and outs of company management. I was able to work with most of the 80 or so workers at one time or another during my time at Henkel. The hardest part of my job was working a tight schedule with machines broke or disabled. I liked the challenge at Henkel Co. and the enjoyment of our accomplishments. I was offered a job in a different city down south. I didn't wish to move at the time for personal reasons. – less
fun workplace
Graphic Designer (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZOctober 17, 2012
Pros: free food
Cons: a lot of work
I love it and the people are great! It can be stressful, but I enjoy it for the most part... I have learned a lot!
friendly environment
unskilled worker (Former Employee), Körösladány, HungarySeptember 17, 2012
Pros: freen lunch
Cons: hard work
I was an unskilled worker at this company. The campany was so near to my house that was the main reason because of I wanted to work there.
Henkel is a great place to work
Technical Sales Manager (Current Employee), USSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: confident management, good leadership
Cons: some dated practices
Very challenging role, everyday is different which is great.
Good benefits/flexible hours
Sales & Application Specialist (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJAugust 29, 2012
A great benefits package and allows for flexibility when it comes to personal and family obligations
Little to no job advancement, and no encouragements to advance.
typical corporate environment.
Awesome place to work
Receptionist (Current Employee), Madison Heights, MIAugust 8, 2012
Pros: example: free lunches, etc.
Cons: example: short breaks, healthcare, etc.
The company and employees are awesome to work with. They really do care about you as a person.
Production,Shipping, and Packaging with coworkers.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Salisbury, NCJuly 18, 2012
I learned to Drive forklifts, Ship and pack items, make labels, use the scan gun, pick and pull items.
a very good company to work for
QC Lab Technician (Current Employee), Bay Point, CAJuly 10, 2012
QC department is like a family. We worked hard and enjoy this team-working environment. My co-workers are very pleased to help each other.
management
Site Engineer-GM Arlington Assembly Plant (Former Employee), Arlington, TXMay 13, 2012
Site manager was a nightmare. She led by intimidation and harassment.
Nice place to work with friendly people
PA to the MD (Former Employee), HatfieldMay 9, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: can be long hours, no perks as a temp
A temporary role at a company I have temped at before. Days always busy answering phones, arranging complex meetings, organising travel, typing documents and responding to numerous e-mails both for the boss and for myself.
Productive and enjoyable workplace yet slow at times.
S&T Associate Analytical Technician (Former Employee), Madison Heights, MIApril 25, 2012
A typical day at work would require me to show up and wait around for about an hour before my boss showed up. I would go to him for work when the other tasks were done in the lab but he would never really have anything for me to do. The leader of the group was a great leader. He was a very good role model for me an how to properly manage others. He – more... was also very welcoming and nice to talk to. The co-workers I worked with were very nice as well. They love coming into work and working for the company. The hardest part of the job was during the down time. I would search for things to do but during these times it seemed as if there was nothing but minor things that would take minimal time. The most enjoyable part of the job were the people I had a chance to work with. – less
it was a good place to work
Quality Control (Former Employee), Bay Point, CAApril 17, 2012
The management and employees was good i have only positive things to say about the company just wish i could have had a perm position instead of temp
Empresa dinâmica
Estagiaria de Marketing (Former Employee), Itapevi, SPApril 9, 2014
Pros: refeição na empresa
Cons: comida nada boa
A empresa Henkel tem uma ótima qualidade para com seus funcionários, séria e com uma estrutura excelente.
O ambiente sempre foi muito alegre e alto astral, quanto a minha gestora apenas tenho elogios a tecer.
Mas como toda empresa sempre houve muitos desafios, problemas tais como: cadastrar fornecedores, back order entre outros.
Porém mesmo com tudo – more... isso, conseguíamos dar a volta por cima e suprir nossas metas. – less
Empresa Dinâmica e muito boa para se trabalhar.
Estagio Quimica (Former Employee), Diadema, SPFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: refeição na empresa, condução, e convênio médico.
Cons: nenhum.
Rotina de trabalho nas duas empresas eram :
Operador Químico, Operador de secagem (PVC), Analises em laboratório, Preparação de soluções, Pesagem de matéria-prima, Tratamento de água (ETE).
Tratamento de superfícies, Trabalho com fosfato, nanotecnologia, bonderite NT-1, Aquence, prestando assistência a grandes empresas, analises químicas, titulações, – more... absorção atômica, ensaios de corrosão de peças (CICLOS).

Ótima Gerência proporcionando treinamentos e ajudando o profissional a crescer, os colegas de trabalho bem receptivos, procurando passar sempre todas informações necessárias para que eu também pode-se estar apto ao trabalho.

O inicio é a parte mais difícil, pois fica meio perdido no começo.
A parte mais agradável é o próprio trabalho a aprendizagem a colaboração e dedicação, a alegria de estar trabalhando e evoluindo pessoalmente. – less

About Henkel

Henkel Corporation sticks with glue and a slew of other consumer products. The North American unit of German giant Henkel KGaA, – Read more