“Henka,” which means change in Japanese is where the name for our convertible fashion and accessories company is derived. At Henkaa, everything changes and our flagship product is the innovative Sakura convertible dress, which is essentially one dress that can transform into infinite styles. The mission at Henkaa is to be a canvas that empowers women of all shapes, sizes, and walks of life to do more with less, to reuse and repurpose, to innovate, to educate, to share, to create opportunity, to grow, and to inspire us and each other.
The Henkaa brand was started locally in Toronto, we proudly manufacture domestically in Canada and our sales have grown exponentially on a global scale. We are currently looking for a full time Customer Service & Experience Manager to join our talented team and take part in our quest to become the dominant vendor in the convertible fashion market. Check us out at www.henkaa.com!
Have you ever had such an amazing customer experience that you happily shared praise for the company with everyone who would listen? At Henkaa, customer service is of utmost importance and we strive to be a company that continues to delight, inspire and deliver happiness with every customer experience. Are you interested in helping to make that vision a reality?
If so, you may be who we're looking for! The Customer Service & Experience Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining positive customer relations that will drive brand loyalty and increase sales of our products. We want an energetic, personable and customer savvy individual who can embrace our dynamic culture and is eager to be a part of something really big.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Focus on driving sales and deliver amazing customer experiences
- Manage, train and coach the customer service team, including resource planning, performance management and hiring as required
- Develop, execute and maintain the customer service training program and manage external customer service communications
- Manage all front line customer communications (online, email, live chat, in store, phone, events, etc.) and handle all escalations and issues
- Develop a Customer Satisfaction measurement process to gauge and manage customer sentiment for identifying strengths, highlighting trends, tracking pain points, and suggesting areas for improvement
- Enhance customer service quality and results by benchmarking best practices, identifying gaps, formulating proposals on solutions and implementing structured processes for resolutions
- Update the management team on overall customer satisfaction, issues and key statistics/data (i.e. call times, contact methods, reasons for call, customer satisfaction surveys, conversion rates, on-going challenges, volume, etc.)
- Work closely with the marketing and sales team to develop and execute customer experience paths (i.e. stories, leads, post appointment, post sale, etc.)
does this sound like you?
- University or college degree
- 5+ years of customer service experience (call centre or retail environment preferably)
- Knowledge of and experience connecting with females transitioning through life changes (wedding, travel, maternity, lifestyle)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including experience with customer calls, email correspondence and live chat
- Experience dealing with escalation issues and conflict
- Proven management and leadership abilities
- Experience with setting goals, measuring performance and reporting results
- Familiar with metrics, conversions rates and analyzing trends
- Able to effectively multitask several projects at once
- Self-starter who is constantly looking for ways to improve and strive for superior customer service results
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to adapt quickly to change
Compensation will be commensurate based on experience and fit.
how to apply
At Henkaa, we are constantly changing and adapting as we continually strive to make our company better and to provide a great, challenging and creative experience for our employees and customers alike. If you believe you would be a great fit in our growing company and would thrive in this role, then we want to hear from you!
Please include a resume, cover letter and salary expectations with your application.
We thank all candidates for applying, but only short listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Henkaa!
“Henka,” which means change in Japanese is where the name for our convertible fashion and accessories company is derived. At Henkaa,...