Key Account Manager
The Hempel Group is a leader in the production and sales of protective coatings within the marine, container, yacht, decorative and protective market segments. Hempel is a global company with headquarters in Denmark and has 24 factories, 47 sales offices, 3 main and 5 regional, Research and Development Centers, and more than 130 distribution points strategically located around the world. We are on an exciting journey towards being THE world leader of our industry.
Successful applicant will be focusing on the Oil & Gas protective coating market in Alberta.
- Identify and penetrate into potential customers in the Oil & Gas market in Alberta
- Account management and maintenance responsibility for territories
- Identify key projects & customers in the market to grow sales
- Achieve annual sales targets
- Regular visits to customers, conduct presentation/technical discussion, handling of sales enquires
- Sales quotations and secure sales orders
- Support other sales and marketing initiatives
Skills & Qualifications:
- Min. High School deploma however post secondary education is preferred
- Experience in the Oil & Gas market is preferred but not mandatory
- 3-5 years strong sales background is an asset especially in the coatings market
- Strong drive for success, dynamic and customer focus
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Computer literate
What we offer:
Hempel offers a competitive compensation package including a base salary, incentives, and a benefits package that is effective the day of hire. Additionally we have a variety of global career opportunities and many cross functional and cross cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development. Qualified Candidates should send their resume to:
Hempel (Canada), Inc.
Indeed - 15 months ago
The Hempel Group is a leader in the production and sales of protective coatings within the marine, container, yacht, decorative and...