Hematite is recruiting for a licensed Maintenance Mechanic/Automation Team Member for our Brantford Facility.
- Program, troubleshoot, maintain, and repair robots, presses, feeders, die sensors, and safety devises (light curtains, gate safety plugs).
- Maintain automated and robotic manufacturing methods and processes.
- Experience with troubleshooting, repairing and programming PLCs, microcontrollers, electronics, mechanical systems, computer and robot programming.
- Knowledge of robots & robot controls. Must be able to do adjustments to robot pick up and drop off points.
- Maintenance, repair, rebuilding, and installation of machinery and equipment
- Completes regular inspections, determines necessity of repairs, and maintenance work to prevent breakdowns or major overhauls
- Plans sequence of operations following trade practices
- Determines necessary changes, adjustments, and modifications based on OEM specifications, blueprints, sketches, and manuals
- Available to work midnight shifts.
- Licensed Maintenance Mechanic (Millwright), with at least 5 years of experience in a highly automated manufacturing environment
- Experience in an Automotive environment preferred.
- Proficiency with Allen-Bradley Control Logix.
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly automated manufacturing environment
- Strong electrical background, with troubleshooting capabilities
We thank all applicants for submitting their resumes, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please no agency contact.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Over 30 years ago, we began our commitment to a green way of thinking. We discovered unique ways to manufacture high-quality products for...