Hematite is recruiting for a licensed Maintenance Mechanic/Automation Team Member for our Brantford Facility.
- Program, troubleshoot, maintain, and repair robots, presses, feeders, die sensors, and safety devises (light curtains, gate safety plugs).
- Maintain automated and robotic manufacturing methods and processes.
- Experience with troubleshooting, repairing and programming PLCs, microcontrollers, electronics, mechanical systems, computer and robot programming.
- Knowledge of robots & robot controls. Must be able to do adjustments to robot pick up and drop off points.
- Maintenance, repair, rebuilding, and installation of machinery and equipment
- Completes regular inspections, determines necessity of repairs, and maintenance work to prevent breakdowns or major overhauls
- Plans sequence of operations following trade practices
- Determines necessary changes, adjustments, and modifications based on OEM specifications, blueprints, sketches, and manuals
- Available to work midnight shifts.
- Licensed Maintenance Mechanic (Millwright), with at least 5 years of experience in a highly automated manufacturing environment
- Experience in an Automotive environment preferred.
- Proficiency with Allen-Bradley Control Logix.
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly automated manufacturing environment
- Strong electrical background, with troubleshooting capabilities
We thank all applicants for submitting their resumes, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please no agency contact.
Over 30 years ago, we began our commitment to a green way of thinking. We discovered unique ways to manufacture high-quality products for...