Helux Systems Inc is looking for a Junior to Intermediate SharePoint Developer on a contract-to-hire basis.
Helux Systems Inc. is a world leader in the creation of customized SharePoint and Information Management systems for business. As a Microsoft Gold Partner in the Collaboration and Content category, Helux is recognized as having best-in-class capabilities for SharePoint Enterprise Content Management, Collaboration and Portals, and Search technologies.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Developing and implementing SharePoint portals/sites
- Providing customization and support of applications within a SharePoint environment
- Developing custom web parts and work flows
- Evaluating additional infrastructure or software required to support the SharePoint
- Acting as the subject matter expert on SharePoint
- Identifying areas of improvement to improve system performance
- Helping to translate client needs into SharePoint customizations
- Provide on-call support, if required.
- 1-5 years of SharePoint Development experience
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 and/or 2013
- Experience in custom workflows, configuring searches, and SharePoint records
- Experience with MS SQL Server, Visual Studio, C#, and .Net
- Experience with Team Foundation Server
- University degree or College diploma in a related discipline
- Strong customer service skills, a go-getter attitude with willingness to learn and grow
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects with varying technical environments
- Ability to manage your time effectively
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment to coordinate and complete projects
- Commitment to client satisfaction and ensuring quality of service
- Strong English communication skills, French is an asset
- Ability to receive Government of Canada security clearance
A little bit about what we have to offer: Helux Systems is a fast growing SharePoint Solutions company with a wide range of clients across North America. Because of our extensive service offerings, you’ll be part of an organization that is able to provide its clients full service IT solutions. This is an amazing opportunity for a Junior to Intermediate Developer to gain quality experience, develop their skill-set, and work on high profile projects. Our company is looking to use its talented senior development team to guide new members to their same level of expertise. We highly value academic and certification credentials and are very supportive of your professional and career development pursuits.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply TODAY by sending in your resume!
Helux Systems Inc. is a wold leader in the creation of customized SharePoint and Information Management systems for business. As a Microsoft...