Helping Hands Nursing Services Inc. is a reputable consulting company providing nursing staff to the GTA hospitals.
If you are a student or a new grad wanting to get their foot into the door, Helping Hands would love to help you. We are currently looking for an Office Assistant for a three month long, unpaid position. This job will allow you to get valuable office experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Data entry into the scheduling system; organizing and filing;
- Forwarding information by receiving and distributing communications; copying information;
- Serving customers and employees by backing-up coordinators; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status;
- Preparing mailing lists and labels, typing, faxing, etc.;
- General administrative support;
Skills/ Qualifications: Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Organizational Skills, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills.