HELP UNLIMITED Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON30 November 2017
I was only there for about a week and a half, I'm surprised I even stayed that long. I don't have one positive thing to say about this company as they treat their employees so unfair. I could've dealt with the very undesirable working conditions if they at least valued their employees and respected them. Maybe it's just me being overly sensitive but I have too much self respect to allow myself to be talked to and treated so poorly. The money isn't even good.
Pros
You can start the very next day after your orientation
Cons
very cold, low wages, getting yelled at alot by your cowrokers, rude HR/receptionist, you only get two 15 minute breaks and they ussually forget to give you a break, constantly feel cold and wet.
Management are BULLIES
production worker (Current Employee) –  oshawa ontario7 June 2017
Working for this company is interesting its mandatory 6 days a week no matter what, they mess your pay up almost every week. They constantly have employees sleeping in lunch room over night because they are over worked and do not have enough time between their shifts to travel home and back. Front desk management has been switched almost every 3 months so its hard to get to know and feel comfortable with who your speaking to because its always someone new also means they are super unorganized. Some of the employees are working 21 hour days and nothing is being done and the end of the day all they care about is the orders being finished no matter what they have to risk. I am still working here but due to the harsh work conditions I will be looking for new employment unless Delmonte switches temp agents again.
Pros
you get paid weekly
Cons
unrealistic long hours 6 days a week
An okay place
Data Entry and Payroll Clerk, Vaughan (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON9 May 2017
Not a bad company. They will respond to your emails very quickly, yet are extremely slow to help find a job or another job. No communication given unless you email them.
Pros
they get you a job
Cons
not many jobs, not very helpful, extremely slow
Production
Food Processor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON25 April 2017
Working here was a good experience. I work at the Dell monte location. The workers there were very nice and it's very easy to catch on to the work. If you decide to apply at this location my recommendation is to dress warm because it is a cold environment as you are working with fruits and vegetables so the cold temperature is mandatory at the job.
The dispatchers were kind and they called me if there was work available
Employee (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 April 2016
I have learned the world of work and have gotten work experience during the summer. It is very easy to get hired at this place and there are no "restrictions" to getting hired.
Pros
Choose when you want to work and you don't have to work if you do not want to
Cons
Minimum wage for hard labor
Great work place and friendly environment
Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON3 April 2016
Help Unlimited is a great company and they really look out for you! I love my job! I feel like the position I was presented with was especially for me
Pros
Paid every week
Cooperative, friendly and helpful environment
AZ Driver (Former Employee) –  Milton, Brampton, Mississauga.17 September 2015
Cooperative, friendly and helpful environmentCooperative, friendly and helpful environment
Cooperative, friendly and helpful environment
n/a
General Help (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 November 2013
- Performed various duties in warehouse and office environments including order picking, inventory control, and reorganizing records.
- Operated various machines in manufacturing plants and assisted in loading and unloading shipments using counterbalance and Raymond reach forklift
They are well organised and are always there to help you.
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  mississauga11 July 2013
A typical day is well spent. the employers are always there for you.
Management are always there for you and will even follow up to make sure everything id ok. The same apply for our co-worker. The hardest part of the job is sometime you have to work long hours. They are also always pay on tine.
Fun place to work
Temporary Help (part-time/casual) (Current Employee) –  Brampton, Ont8 June 2012
Hard work put it pays off.
People are great to work with.
Management is understanding
Pros
free lunches at times
Cons
warehouse can get hot