- Develop test strategy for web-based applications
- Provide test estimates and track QA task progress
- Design, write, and execute test cases using established test design techniques
- Develop utility program to test, track, and verify defects in software program
- Write and execute complex SQL queries to help troubleshoot defect cause
- Analyze test results and make recommendations for product improvement
- Adapt, collaborate, and communicate effectively with the project team
- Provide training and mentoring to enable other team members to meet consistent quality standards
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, software engineering, or information systems, or equivalent experience. ISTQB certification preferred.
- 5 years QA experience in web based application.
- Previous work experience in a QA Lead or Management role.
- Passion for investigating into how products work in determining root cause of defects.
- Experience with scripting language and writing automated test scripts.
- Embraces change and views new technologies as exciting opportunities for professional growth.
- Experience with SQL queries and databases.
- Candidates must be willing and able to take full responsibility for a project or task from concept to completion with minimal supervision.
- Problem-solving, multitasking, analytical skills.
- High productivity and effective time management.
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills.
Indeed - 14 months ago
HelpSTAR enables businesses to remain competitive in today's economic climate, while focusing on best practices methodology in supporting...