Helical Pier Systems is currently seeking Swampers to join our team of Installers.
The successful candidate will be required to work in a team environment in all types of weather conditions. You must be physically fit and able to help move material and large objects. You must have good safety awareness, good communication & competent decision-making skills, and a desire to perform requested duties with a focus on safety and appropriate precautions. There are career advancement opportunities for the right candidates. HPS offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package.
- Work well with others
- Capable of working within a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow direction, remain alert, and maintain a high level of concentration
- Have good judgement and the ability to react quickly
- CSTS certificate (or training will be provided)
- Drivers Licence, a clean Drivers Abstract for the past three years and a reliable vehicle
- Construction/Swamping experience
- Experience with Screw Piles is an asset
- Related Certificates (PST, First Aid, H2S Ground Disturbance, TDG) are assets
- Skid steer/excavator/equipment operator experience are strong assets
- Must pass a pre-employment Drug, Alcohol, Audio and 50lb physical fitness test
- Knowledge of, or training in, WHMIS, OSSA is considered an asset
Our Company offers engineering, manufacturing, installation, equipment design and creation for foundation systems within residential, commercial, oil & gas, utility and industrial markets.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Indeed - 16 months ago