Helical Pier Systems is seeking a Shop Labourer to join our team in Fort St. John.
If you are energetic and excited to work as part of a team, focused on providing exceptional customer service, completing each job to the highest standards and want to contribute your skills and experience within a growing and dynamic industry, then we want to hear from you! You'll be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing company, a work environment where feeling valued and respected is an expectation, career advancement opportunities and a competitive benefit and compensation package.
Working in this entry level position the associate will gather the skills to become an effective team member. The role will involve helping all staff within the shop environment, as well as general shop clean up duties. Learning and working safely you will gain the required skill to move into other roles within the organization.
You bring the following:
- Work well with others;
- Capable of working within a fast paced environment;
- Ability to follow direction, remain alert, and maintain a high level of concentration;
- Have good judgement and the ability to react quickly;
- Knowledge of, or training in, WHMIS, OSSA is considered an asset;
Conditions of employment include:
- Pass a Fit, and drug and alcohol, test;
- High school diploma or GED, or an acceptable combination of education and experience;
- Responsible to wear all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment(PPE)
- Must attend, and partake in all pre-job, post job, and monthly safety meetings
- Assisting the equipment operators with spotting of the equipment and materials
- Class 5 driver’s license with clean drivers abstract.
- Prefer previous experience in an industrial setting.
Our Company offers engineering, manufacturing, installation, equipment design and creation for foundation systems within residential, commercial, oil & gas, utility and industrial markets.
We thank all interested candidates who apply and show interest in our organization, however only those being considered will be contacted directly for an interview. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.