Helical Pier Systems is seeking a Shop Labourer to join our team in Lamont, Alberta.
This role will involve helping all staff within the shop environment, as well as general shop clean up duties. Learning and working safely you will gain the required skills to move into other roles within the organization. HPS offers career advancement opportunities and a competitive benefit and compensation package.
You bring the following:
- Work well with others
- Capable of working within a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow direction, remain alert, and maintain a high level of concentration
- Have good judgement and the ability to react quickly
- Knowledge of, or training in, WHMIS, OSSA is considered an asset
Conditions of employment include:
- Must pass a pre-employment 50lb Fitness test and a Drug & Alcohol test
- High school diploma or GED, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- Responsible to wear all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment(PPE)
- Must attend, and partake in all pre-job, post job, and monthly safety meetings
- Assisting the equipment operators with spotting of the equipment and materials
- Must have a Class 5 driver’s license, reliable transportation and a clean driver’s abstract for the past 3 years
- Prefer previous experience in an industrial setting
Our Company offers engineering, manufacturing, installation, equipment design and creation for foundation systems within residential, commercial, oil & gas, utility and industrial markets. A world leader, our equipment sales, maintenance and tooling division are unique and offer services no one else in the industry provides. With a proven track record and the drive to be an industry leader, we are committed to providing high quality innovative and engineered foundation products to a diverse market.
We thank all interested candidates who apply and show interest in our organization, however only those being considered will be contacted directly for an interview. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Helical Pier Systems Ltd. (HPS) offers engineering, manufacturing, installation, distribution and equipment design and creation for helical...