Helical Pier Systems is seeking Shop Labourers for the night shift to join our team in Edmonton.
If you are energetic and excited to work as part of a team, focused on providing exceptional customer service, completing each job to the highest standards and want to contribute your skills and experience within a growing and dynamic industry, then we want to hear from you!
You'll be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing company, a work environment where feeling valued and respected is an expectation, career advancement opportunities and a competitive benefit package.
Working in this entry level position this role will involve helping all staff within a construction shop environment, as well as general shop clean up duties. Learning and working safely you will gain the required skills to move into other roles within the organization. This is a night shift position starting at 4pm.
You bring the following:
- Work well with others
- Capable of working within a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow direction, remain alert, and maintain a high level of concentration
- Have good judgement and the ability to react quickly
- Knowledge of, or training in, WHMIS, OSSA is considered an asset
Conditions of employment include:
- Must pass a pre-employment Drug, Alcohol and 50lb physical fitness test
- High school diploma or GED, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- Responsible to wear all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Class 5 driver’s license with clean drivers abstract
- Experience in an industrial setting is considered an asset
Our Company offers engineering, manufacturing, installation, equipment design and creation for foundation systems within residential, commercial, oil & gas, utility and industrial markets.
We thank all interested candidates who apply and show interest in our organization, however only those being considered will be contacted directly for an interview. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.