Helical Pier Systems is seeking a Manufacturing Coordinator to join our team in Fort St. John, BC.
If you are energetic and excited to work as part of a team, focused on providing exceptional customer service, completing each job to the highest standards and want to contribute your skills and experience within a growing and dynamic industry, then we want to hear from you! You'll be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing company, a work environment where feeling valued and respected is an expectation, career advancement opportunities and a competitive benefit package. The salary range for this position is $75,000 - $85,000 per year depending on experience.
- Take telephone orders and other information related to pile installations
- Prepare work orders
- Communicate with clients to clarify and finalize job scope
- Schedule and dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs
- Relay work orders, messages, and information to or from work crews, supervisors, and field inspectors
- Track and monitor installation activities
- Arrange for necessary repairs in order to maintain/restore service and schedules
- Confer with customers or supervising personnel in order to address questions, problems, and requests for service or equipment
- Prepare daily work and run schedules
- Coordinate activities with department heads and branch sales personnel
Conditions of employment include:
- Team player who works productively with wide range of people
- Ability to manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to listen, speak plainly and communicate effectively
- Ability to Multitask, Prioritize and Problem Solve
- 2+ years in the Construction Industry
- 2+ years related experience
- Must be competent with Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) rules and regulations
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clean drivers abstract
Please note this is a full time position. You must live in Fort St. John or the surrounding area or be willing to relocate.
Our Company offers engineering, manufacturing, installation, equipment design and creation for foundation systems within residential, commercial, oil & gas, utility and industrial markets. A world leader, our equipment sales, maintenance and tooling division are unique and offer services no one else in the industry provides. With a proven track record and the drive to be an industry leader, we are committed to providing high quality innovative and engineered foundation products to a diverse market.
We thank all interested candidates who apply and show interest in our organization, however only those being considered will be contacted directly for an interview. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Helical Pier Systems Ltd. (HPS) offers engineering, manufacturing, installation, distribution and equipment design and creation for helical...