Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity? Helical Pier Systems is currently seeking a Field Service Technician to join our team in Edmonton.
Reporting to the Fleet Manager, the Field Service Technician’s main responsibility is to diagnose and complete repairs on company heavy equipment (Excavators, Digger Derrick Booms, Skid Steer, Drive Heads, and Loaders). This is a field position working shifts 7/7 or 14/14 (subject to change) and frequent travel throughout Alberta is required. You will receive an excellent wage plus company benefits and a new service truck will be provided. Experience in Field Service is a definite asset.
The Field Service Technician will have the ability to troubleshoot major and minor mechanical problems, as well as have the ability to repair and adjust all necessary mechanical components.
You bring the following:
- Work well with others
- Capable of working within a fast paced environment & under pressure
- Ability to follow direction, remain alert, and maintain a high level of concentration;
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Strong attention to detail
Conditions of employment include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2nd or 3rd yr apprentice or a certified journeyman
- CVIP experience required
- Electrical troubleshooting experience is a must
- Class 5 driver’s license; Class 1 license preferred and reliable transportation
- Experience with hydraulics, Caterpillar, excavator, boom truck, skid steer an asset
- Experience with Cummings engines; Peterbuilt and Kenworth trucks an asset
- WHMIS, OSSA, CSTS is considered an asset
- Must pass a pre-employment 50lb physical fitness test and a drug & alcohol test
Our Company offers engineering, manufacturing, installation, equipment design and creation for foundation systems within residential, commercial, oil & gas, utility and industrial markets.
We thank all interested candidates who apply and show interest in our organization, however only those being considered will be contacted directly for an interview. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.