Helical Pier Systems is seeking a Front End Loader Operator to join our team in Lamont, Alberta. The hourly rate for this position is $24/hr - $27/hr plus $2/hr shift differential.
If you are energetic and excited to work as part of a team, focused on providing exceptional customer service, completing each job to the highest standards and want to contribute your skills and experience within a growing and dynamic industry, then we want to hear from you! You'll be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing company, a work environment where feeling valued and respected is an expectation, career advancement opportunities and a competitive benefit and compensation package. This is an evening position working 2:00 pm to 2:00 am four days per week.
The Front End Loader Operator is responsible for the safe loading and unloading of all products shipped in to and out of the facility. They play a key role in the organizing of inventory within the yard, and are fully involved with the shipment schedule.
You bring the following:
- Work well with others
- Capable of working within a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow direction, remain alert, and maintain a high level of concentration
- Have good judgement and the ability to react quickly
- Knowledge of, or training in, WHMIS, OSSA is considered an asset
Conditions of employment include:
- Two years’ experience within the yard and have taken all required training
- Completed equipment operator training and have been deemed competent to operate the equipment
- Have taken safe work procedures training
- Proven experience in managing multiples priorities and delivering results against the deadline
- Demonstrated good communication skill both oral and written
- Prefer previous experience in operating mobile equipment
- Must pass a pre-employment 50lb Fitness test and Drug & Alcohol test
- High school diploma or GED, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- Have a valid class one drivers license and reliable transportation
This is a full time permanent position in Lamont, Alberta.
Our Company offers engineering, manufacturing, installation, equipment design and creation for foundation systems within residential, commercial, oil & gas, utility and industrial markets.
We thank all interested candidates who apply and show interest in our organization, however only those being considered will be contacted directly for an interview. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.