Helical Pier Systems is seeking a Field Welder to join our team in Edmonton, Alberta.
If you are energetic and excited to work as part of a team, focused on providing exceptional customer service, completing each job to the highest standards and want to contribute your skills and experience within a growing and dynamic industry, then we want to hear from you! You'll be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing company, a work environment where feeling valued and respected is an expectation, career advancement opportunities and a competitive benefit and compensation package.
This is a physically and mentally challenging position involving heavy lifting, hard work, solid people skills, willingness to take direction, a strong work ethic, and a desire to perform requested duties with a focus on safety and appropriate precautions. You will be required to drive a welding truck in the field and some travel in Alberta will be required.
You bring the following:
- Work well with others and at times with little or no supervision;
- Capable of working within a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow direction, remain alert, and maintain a high level of concentration
- Have good judgement and the ability to react quickly
- Knowledge of, or training in, WHMIS, OSSA is considered an asset
Conditions of employment include:
- Must pass a pre-employment 50lb Fitness test, and Drug & Alcohol test
- High school diploma or GED, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- Ability to apply understanding and carry out instructions in written, verbal and isometric plan view form
- Class 5 driver’s license with clean drivers abstract
- Must be CWB Certified, in SMAW and FCAW all positions
- Capable of working with and maintaining all basic trade tools
- Capable of reading and understanding blueprints
- Willing to work out of town of town for extended periods of time
- Related certificates (WHMIS, PST/CSTS, First Aid) are an asset but willing to train the right candidate
- Dual Citizenship for Canada and the U.S. would be beneficial
Our Company offers engineering, manufacturing, installation, equipment design and creation for foundation systems within residential, commercial, oil & gas, utility and industrial markets.
We thank all interested candidates who apply and show interest in our organization, however only those being considered will be contacted directly for an interview. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Helical Pier Systems Ltd. (HPS) offers engineering, manufacturing, installation, distribution and equipment design and creation for helical...