Helical Pier Systems requires a permanent, full time Administrative Assistant to join our team in the Lamont facility.
If you are energetic and excited to work as part of a team, focused on providing exceptional customer service, completing each job to the highest standards and want to contribute your skills and experience within a growing and dynamic industry, then we want to hear from you! You'll be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing company, a work environment where feeling valued and respected is an expectation, career advancement opportunities and a competitive benefit and compensation package.
The Administrative Assistant at the Lamont facility will be required to perform an array of administrative duties including secretarial and receptionist duties. Additional responsibilities include assisting quality control with data entry, organizing and filing paperwork related to traceability, and entering timesheet hours into a spreadsheet and job costing system. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively plan, organize, and execute work as required with minimal supervision. This individual should be able to make decisions and effectively manage the administrative needs of the office. Commitment to deadlines and reliability is a must. Salary will be $45,000 to $50,000 based on experience.
Conditions of employment include:
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Works well with others
- Capable of working within a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to apply understanding to carry out instructions in written and verbal format
- Able to maintain filing systems and databases
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team
Our Company offers engineering, manufacturing, installation, equipment design and creation for foundation systems within residential, commercial, oil & gas, utility and industrial markets.
We thank all interested candidates who apply and show interest in our organization, however only those being considered will be contacted directly for an interview. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.